Map Making continuation

Author Topic: Map Making continuation  (Read 3281 times)

I know v21 removed maps, including terrain and interiors, but how about I still go on v20/any other versions that have maps and still make maps from that point?
Anyone else?  :cookie: jeez hopefully

You can do it if you want to, what are you exactly asking us?

i think thats bannable

It's not, OP is just a tard.
Quit blowing things out of proportion, he made perfect sense.

And calling him a 'tard' was unnecessary.

Go in the mapping help archives I'm sure there's tutorials in there

I think this is a terrible idea but I support you.

If you had an older version of Blockland that doesn't auto-update then yes, you could definitely continue making maps and playing on them on that copy of Blockland. No real point in it though, seeing as you would be the only person doing it unless other people had old copies as  well.

If you had an older version of Blockland that doesn't auto-update then yes, you could definitely continue making maps and playing on them on that copy of Blockland. No real point in it though, seeing as you would be the only person doing it unless other people had old copies as  well.
Old copies, but wouldn't the master server not allow them to host different versions? Since the Master Server's Map output is now gamemodes instead of maps?

Old copies, but wouldn't the master server not allow them to host different versions? Since the Master Server's Map output is now gamemodes instead of maps?
It probably wouldn't be too hard to host your own master server besides can't you still connect directly via IP?

You can do it if you want to, what are you exactly asking us?

I'm asking if I can still release maps in the Map section.

Go in the mapping help archives I'm sure there's tutorials in there

What do you mean?

I'm asking if I can still release maps in the Map section.

It's archived and you can't post in it.

If someone has a spare v17 that'd be coo'