Author Topic: Construction ideas, concepts, and designs :D  (Read 2415 times)

One idea(you can see this in action on Bushidos server)
Is one i started using a while ago on a server i wont name.
What you do is make one basic house, and then duplicate it to make neighborhoods.

This is a fairly fun thing to do and provides alternate entertainment in RPG's that can keep newbs from ruining it with constant DMing.
Me and Bushido came up with the idea itself Parallel to each other. I came up with it, and he did also at around the same time.

Feel free to discuss other ideas, concepts and designs to better the Blockland community :D

This topic is here to help people who are having trouble thinking of things to build, and people who need ideas for general blockland things :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 08:34:00 PM by cncwarlord »

I would love to see a DM based on an apocolyptic scenario. As in an arena with destroyed buildings, dirt, and a lot of fire.

That would make me squee in my pants.

thats nice.... now stay away from me

I lol'd at your post iban :D That would be cool, you should try making something like that yourself <: it would probably be a successful DM.

There is a DM arena in the block party server I built. Actually you spawn in it.

However, it eventually changed from a city built on an erupted volcano into hell. And then I built a big dome over it which trapped nearly everyone who spawned in the server in it. I put a hole in it by popular demand though.

Then Badspot turned my hole into an elevator. So there is now a random elevator shaft that takes you out of hell.

Concept: Jump room
single sector room:
%.....................%4
%.....................%3
%.....................%2
%.....................%1
%.....................%0
----------------------

1:floor height: 0 ceiling height:5 jump space:0

multi sector:
--%................%--6
%.....................%5
%.....................%4
%.....................%3
%.....................%2
%.....................%1
--%................%--0
----------------------
1:floorheight:1 ceilingheight:6 jumproom: 0
2:floorheight:0 ceilingheight:7 jumproom:2

Your diagrams don't make any sense. :(

If you read the key it makes sense... sort of. Could you put that in a Visual form? like a drawing in MS paint or something?

They key is what I couldn't understand.

It appears to use some form of logic foreign to my own. I too am unable to understand it completely :(

in the diagram:

sector: rectangle
floor height: where the floor is on the key

its like seeinga side image of a house

still dont get it? just make your darn buildings 6studs high.

I get it now. :D cool, so what your staying is instead of the average 5, raise it up to 6.

A simple idea, using the Brick Traps or Badspot's impulse and door bricks, for an elevator between floors of a building.

I would love to see a DM based on an apocolyptic scenario. As in an arena with destroyed buildings, dirt, and a lot of fire.

A few MotErs started that. I don't know what they are doing with it now though.