Author Topic: The EDM Megathread v2  (Read 120906 times)

Forgive me if I already posted this cause I can't remember, but this song is damn beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIC62_XNbDE

I think you either have to be registered for a certain amount of time already or you have to have uploaded a certain amount of videos to gain the privilege.

It's 3 years I believe. My account was enabled for more than 15 minutes on my 3rd YouTube birthday.

AdinX's top 3 weekly EDM favorites:

Little Dragon - Twice
Serge Filibustier - Nowhere
Smooth - Lost Without

Should I make weekly EDM favorites? :o
It would keep the topic somewhat active and would provide a variety of artists, especially if other people post their own top 3

Edit: I would also like to request the addition of MrSelf DeleteSheep as a source. He posts a lot of great electronic music on YouTube from a lot of artists.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 11:01:12 PM by AdinX »

AdinX's top 3 weekly EDM favorites:

Little Dragon - Twice
Serge Filibustier - Nowhere
Smooth - Lost Without

Should I make weekly EDM favorites? :o
It would keep the topic somewhat active and would provide a variety of artists, especially if other people post their own top 3
like half of this thread is just people posting "my god this song is great" anyways

like half of this thread is just people posting "my god this song is great" anyways

Not really much else to say about this kind of music... "these lyrics really speak to me" doesn't work in most cases. That and I think it would be a nice way of exposing others to music they may like.

it's a thread about music, what the hell do you expect?

Waiting on like 1 or two more people and then the album can be released wooo :D

Waiting on like 1 or two more people and then the album can be released wooo :D
Only one more and then the cover art.

it's a thread about music, what the hell do you expect?
well jeez i was only pointing something out, wasnt criticizing it or anything :(

guys im writing an essay on edm

i'm going to cover the history, what it is, and its integration into modern day society

Give good examples! :D
Make a video with small cuts from songs with different kinds of EDM

im going to start writing it right after i eat

it's going to be a masterful work of art

https://soundcloud.com/nickyromero/nicky-romero-yearmix-2012

also a free year mix from nicky romero

not incredible, but pretty decent and FREE