Author Topic: Pablo got banned?  (Read 7697 times)

srsly guys, glass didnt do anything in this thread

go take it elsewhere

good. him and his circlejerk of cigarettes were some of the most useless members to ever exist on this forum. terrible poster got ousted. good riddance
hi lol

go take it elsewhere
Hun, you blind?

Hun, you blind?
No hes not. I like how manys others did what I did, criticize Pablo, yet you still picked me to stuff on. Congradulations, You're handicapped. 

Hun, you blind?
he gave his opinion on pablo

you can give your opinion on him and stuff on him all you want in another thread but what he did was completely relevant to the topic

Whateves rocket horse out.

hi lol
^^^
perfect example. useless poster and loser in RL

^^^
perfect example. useless poster and loser in RL
Hes pablo... lol....

go take it elsewhere
inb4IFORGIVEYOUBECAUSEYOUSAIDSOWWY
Yay. Pull the 'irony' trick to try to derail!

2. And know what I learned? They don't do jack stuff. You improve to show you are sorry. Not say sorry in a topic and go back to doing the same thing.
This all proves my point of you guys being unfunny immature idiots.
No it wasn't? Wtf. All we resolved was you and your buttbuddie group insulting me.
yay derailment. And 70% of that was untrue.
No hes not. I like how manys others did what I did, criticize Pablo, yet you still picked me to stuff on. Congradulations, You're handicapped. 

I think if he would stop being a richard, then others would stop being a richard to him. I've said this about 3 times but he doesn't want to listen.
He said himself that you cant say sorry and go back to doing the same thing, and that's exactly what he's doing. Respect is earned back, Glass, And if you want the community here to stop hating you, then you need to stop hating the community first. Show them you're worth respecting. Again, I don't hate glass, I hate the way he acts.

Pablo is the one who's being federally unfunny, and yet for some loving handicapped reason all I see is "baww glass is horibel he shud dai ; ;" outta loving nowhere.
Sure, Glass is stupid, sure, but he did absolutely loving nothing that's related to the wiki, and yet everyone wants to smear him against the wall just because he said something.
He's not Riddler, he didn't organize the SS, he's just stupid. If you want to insult people due to Black Mage syndrome, insult Pablo or Filipe instead.

Now Pablo, not only he's asinine, he's a full-blown blight upon the forums. stuffting up a game's wiki for personal schadenfreude is immoral in every way, shape and form. Go see a psychiatrist. Honestly.

I think if he would stop being a richard, then others would stop being a richard to him. I've said this about 3 times but he doesn't want to listen.
He said himself that you cant say sorry and go back to doing the same thing, and that's exactly what he's doing. Respect is earned back, Glass, And if you want the community here to stop hating you, then you need to stop hating the community first. Show them you're worth respecting. Again, I don't hate glass, I hate the way he acts.
except the first thing he said was relevant to the topic and they started stuffting on him for it

is that gif even allowed on the forum
I think blood is allowed and not gore.
Its just blood

I think blood is allowed and not gore.
Its just blood
we'll see