Author Topic: Pablo got banned?  (Read 7696 times)

I looked up "butt" on google. I think it was for a weight loss thing. Funny enough i didn't get any research, which made the experience a little less awkward even though it was still pretty awkward.

Maybe goatse tried to lose weight to take a second pictu--

Wow he went a little overboard.
And he's dead.
A moment of silence for the late Goatse.

This all proves my point of you guys being unfunny immature idiots.

It seems that when glass posts the Glassy Hate Brigade is soon to follow.

Quit derailing the topic. We are talking about Pablo, not Glassy.

It seems that when glass posts the Glassy Hate Brigade is soon to follow.

Quit derailing the topic. We are talking about Pablo, not Glassy.
The entire topic was resolved, op should just lock.

This all proves my point of you guys being unfunny immature idiots.

This proves my point of you being a richard and making it worse on yourself. If you want to have other people be nice to you here, then be nice to other people. If you cannot understand how that works then I pity you.

Stop posting here and try that out for a week or 2, Maybe people will be nicer to you.

The entire topic was resolved, op should just lock.
No it wasn't? Wtf. All we resolved was you and your buttbuddie group insulting me.

imo that was a pretty fair ban

buttbuddie

You're no more mature than us. This is why people hate you, Glassy, Is because you conduct yourself like a bitter richardhead, and expect to not be hated. Respect is a two way thing, and if you don't start giving it, You damn sure aren't getting it. I don't hate you, I hate how you act.

Two: People have gotton banned for it.

Yeah, those seven other accounts you used with shared keys after you were perma'd were all banned for evading a ban, right?

Right?

No it wasn't? Wtf. All we resolved was you and your buttbuddie group insulting me.
OP liked Pablo, OP was wondering how long the ban would be, now we know he has an alt and it's only a week long ban. It was resolved.
Now you might not think it's resolved because you have personal issues with Pablo, but that doesn't mean the topic wasn't resolved.
I said one thing in response to you being immature, and I honestly don't blame others for following up with jokes and insults, you kind of brought that on yourself.

its buttbuddies or buttbuddy not buttbuddie.

Glaashole used petty insults.

It's not very effective.

Blockland Forums used everything but.

It's super effective.

This is the volley that is glass.

Anyway, how long is Pablo's main banned? I can't find it because i'm either illiterate or blind.
A week, ok. :I

I pm'd jeep, hopefully he locks soon.

I pm'd jeep, hopefully he locks soon.
Thank god, this volley is getting old.

good. him and his circlejerk of cigarettes were some of the most useless members to ever exist on this forum. terrible poster got ousted. good riddance