Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1335580 times)

This response confuses me

Tomorrow should come faster

I just ordered a 400dollar benq 1080 monitor for ps4 playing. Its on a very long arm and up in my face in my bed xd.

Im just not gonna move anymore. Gain 300 pounds. Get a 3times married woman to change my diapers for me.

The life

-snip-

Tomorrow should come faster

your getting phantom pain with that too? nice dude

your getting phantom pain with that too? nice dude

Sometimes Nvidia and Intel promo's make me wonder how any game publishers make money. That one was for 960 to 980 ti including the 970 and 980 mobile versions
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:57:49 PM by Tokthree »

I just ordered a 400dollar benq 1080 monitor for ps4 playing. Its on a very long arm and up in my face in my bed xd.

Im just not gonna move anymore. Gain 300 pounds. Get a 3times married woman to change my diapers for me.

The life
If you're lucky she'll get you a bedpan!

Sometimes Nvidia and Intel promo's make me wonder how any game publishers make money. That one was for 960 to 980 ti including the 970 and 980 mobile versions

people usually don't buy gpu's all the time so i imagine it's not that big of a loss to them

My gpu is taking forever to get at my house, what do guys?

My gpu is taking forever to get at my house, what do guys?
give me mgsv

Meanwhile, in yesterday;

's good

Should be getting the parts I ordered by Monday. I've got the power supply and I've bought a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Is anyone using an aio water cpu water cooler thats only of 140mm size rad? As apposed to the dpuvle length rads people usually use.

Do you know if they closely compare to the bigger ones for cooling?