Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1311246 times)

I opened up my pc for the first time ever and realised there was SO MUCH DUST. It's all over the hard drive, fans are covered and theres a bit on my wireless and graphics card as well as my cd drvie. I have a can of compressed air, wet cleaning wipes, dry cleaning wipes and absorbing cleaning wipes. How do I use these to clean the insides of my computer? (These were all inside a "computer cleaning kit")

You should just be able to blow it out with the can.
Before doing it I suggest removing any removable parts (EXCEPT THE CPU AND THE HEATSINK)
And make sure to blow out the fans. Do NOT turn the can upside down because from my understanding it may cause ice.
(before you call me a dumbass I'm not saying that it will, I'm just saying that its been said to happen)

you should actually clean out your heatsink too
dont remove the cpu though
and turning the can upside down wont do anything, it just won't blow

Also, if you're to clean the fans, put a toothpick in there to prevent it from moving. It makes it less tedious to clean and also doesn't wear out the bearings.

you should actually clean out your heatsink too
dont remove the cpu though
and turning the can upside down wont do anything, it just won't blow
Oops, meant to say to clean it. Just don't remove it.

2000 dollars as maximum.
if you don't custom build you've wasted a ton of money

if you don't custom build you've wasted a ton of money
I told him that over steam, its that or a Alienware but those aren't that good either.

If don't want to build a PC just use Cyberpower

If don't want to build a PC just use Cyberpower
you're still losing money

you're still losing money
Yea lol
I thought this was what you meant when you said prebuilt. You're not going to order a $2k computer from dell

recently i have been thinking about getting a gaming pc that is really powerful.

can someone list me a good gaming pc that has windows 7 home premium and is lower than at least $800?

recently i have been thinking about getting a gaming pc that is really powerful.

can someone list me a good gaming pc that has windows 7 home premium and is lower than at least $800?

800 is really tight for a great gaming pc.
you could buy one that is ok, and remain ok for about a year though.

sometimes its good to start out with some overkill, so it ages better. i mean if you plan to start cheap and "upgrade" over time, well you would need to upgrade the entire comp within the same short amount of time anyways, thats the same thing as buying new every year or so.

800 is really tight for a great gaming pc.
Lol no its not
600 is probably a low budget but for 800 you can build a very good pc that will run all games on very high or maxed out settings

I built a decent PC for $568
Well waiting for the parts to arrive to build.

Lol no its not
600 is probably a low budget but for 800 you can build a very good pc that will run all games on very high or maxed out settings

yes and it will be a piece of crap in a year.
needing to upgrade everything is the same as buying a new comp.

high-high end is future proofing, and actually cheaper overall.