Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1328163 times)

ok I just said forget it and ordered a whole new pc and monitor
here it is MEDION AKOYA 5377 F

gj wasting extra money you could've saved by building but w/e

Guys I'm getting an iphone 5c. What colour should I pick: White or blue? Also no I am not getting an android.

get a pink one.

you are already using the phone of a 12yo girl, you may as well look the part.

XD

holy fuuuuuckk my dad said if i finish the semester with all a's he'll buy me any video card for around 550 aka the r9 290x
so loving excited

get a pink one.

you are already using the phone of a 12yo girl, you may as well look the part.

XD

So is it worth it to get a 5s even though its 100 bucks more expensive?

buy an android if you dont want to be stupid, they are better in every single way

buy an android if you dont want to be stupid, they are better in every single way

The last 2 android phones I had were horrible. Also

no I am not getting an android.

So is it worth it to get a 5s even though its 100 bucks more expensive?

well i wouldnt.

but im just giving you stuff lol. dosnt matter what you do.

Xperia Play and the Samsung Galaxy Slide.
...what the forget the first one is a loving abomination and the second one is just cheap stuff
get an htc, galaxy s4 or the nexus 5, all i can recommend. iphone 5s has absolutely nothing that is better than those phones. smaller screen, less customizability, and just overall a weird feeling to it, thats my thoughts on my moms iphone 5

...what the forget the first one is a loving abomination and the second one is just cheap stuff
get an htc, galaxy s4 or the nexus 5, all i can recommend. iphone 5s has absolutely nothing that is better than those phones. smaller screen, less customizability, and just overall a weird feeling to it, thats my thoughts on my moms iphone 5

I already have apps purchased for my ipad that I can use and I don't my mom will get me another android phone after the garbage I got before.

So what colour should I pick, White or Blue?

You're asking the wrong people.