Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1340428 times)

$649 for normal and $659 for Superclocked
Lucky bastards. It retails at $870 for normal here...

anyone else feel like the 780 was rushed? it's .. basically just a weaker titan.

Does it use the same chip as the Titan? The titan is a workbench card that they made for gaming if I remember correctly.

Does it use the same chip as the Titan? The titan is a workbench card that they made for gaming if I remember correctly.
It does use the same chip as the Titan

Should I get a Hyper 212 EVO cooler for my 3570K, even if I don't plan on overlocking it? And what about overclocking it just a tiny bit, maybe up to 4GHz?

do it, the cpu will last longer and you will get better temperatures

EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ACX Cooler just left the facility :D

does memory only operate at a single speed always or does it differ? because every time i look at speccy, it says my DDR3 1333 memory is always running at 665 MHz.

does memory only operate at a single speed always or does it differ? because every time i look at speccy, it says my DDR3 1333 memory is always running at 665 MHz.
Do you have a laptop? Or are there any optimization settings on your computer?

780 is out
its basicly a titan at 1440p maxed setting (8xaa) on new games about 26fps a 7970 does 22fps
lets pay 300-400 more for 4-6fps

i am a nvidia guy just its not worth the upgrade i have a 7970 oc v2 and its great we all know that the 770 is just a 680 with a 7 on it legit
thats all they changed the name

not worth the money at all

edit: segate baracuda?
wd valosaraptor
you better be using a ssd
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:28:18 PM by deathrider »

is this your bios that your looking at it or a application
myby a bios setting to force speeds higher

I finally got my phantom 410 tower in, along with Microsoft 8, now I need the rest of the parts

My SSD just failed on me today, this is pretty upsetting :c

I want to get an additional 1 or 2 SSD's to do caching for my 2 mechanical HDD's. I would keep the 128gb after it's RMA'd as a boot drive.

All my parts come in on Wednesday of next week :D

Okay, so my GPU decided to fail on me today. Again. This is the second time in 5 months that my GPU died. Either the GPU's are plain bad (HIS Radeon HD7870 GHz Edition), or something else in my system is creating trouble :/

Do you know if it was the actual GPU or something in the card?