Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1341306 times)

That amazing feeling when you clean your laptop vents and the fan goes from jet engine to barely audible.
i'm too scared to open my laptop. i opened a stuffty broken one (the screen was forgeted, 7-8 years old) and i couldn't turn it back on when i put it back together.

i'm too scared to open my laptop. i opened a stuffty broken one (the screen was forgeted, 7-8 years old) and i couldn't turn it back on when i put it back together.

If it was that old, it's probably wasn't designed with self-repair in mind. Mine is sorta "meant" to be opened up, if that makes sense. I just have to take out a few screws on the bottom and take off the cover. The heatsink/fan is right on top.

That amazing feeling when you clean your laptop vents and the fan goes from jet engine to barely audible.

Yeah and the temperatures of the laptop.

alright,

Is there any geforce GTX series graphics card that can allow me to run blockland at max shaders??

Help?!

alright,

Is there any geforce GTX series graphics card that can allow me to run blockland at max shaders??

Help?!

not sure why you need a gtx card but a 650 Ti should work fine

alright,

Help?!
try saving up at least 30 more dollars for the TI version

not sure why you need a gtx card but a 650 Ti should work fine
ah thanks, I already got the money. Ordering once I find out what my power supply is.

Oh and I needed a gtx card because the geforce gtx 650 one was small so I thought more of them must be small too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 08:37:13 PM by Naked Human »

So are cheaper Radeon cards?

Oh and I needed a gtx card because the geforce gtx 650 one was small so I thought more of them must be small too.
i dont get your reasoning
like, many of both nvidias and amds cards are small
but nvidias seem better at shaders so go ahead

ah thanks, I already got the money. Ordering once I find out what my power supply is.

low end cards are usually smaller, including radeon cards (ie. Radeon HD 7770)

but go for the 650 Ti anyways

low end cards are usually smaller, including radeon cards (ie. Radeon HD 7770)

but go for the 650 Ti anyways
I see. Thank you for answering my question :D and happy holidays (even though I dont celebrate it xD)

I see. Thank you for answering my question :D and happy holidays (even though I dont celebrate it xD)
Here's a GTX 650 TI for $174. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130841

Thanks, also my new computer is going with a classic red/black theme so is the Asus Sabertooth a good board? Seems pretty overkill to me and I didn't hear much good reviews about the msi board, sooooooooo.. yeah.
if you want black and red, get the gigabye z87x-ud4h
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:56:17 AM by Titanium Man »