Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1399365 times)

so i installed windows 10
bad idea for my main pc so i have to reinstall my 8.1

unless windows 10 is lighter than 8.1, i'm gonna stay with 8.1

Just so you know, installing all these drivers on top of each-other probably isn't the best idea in the world. I'd suggest clearing all your video drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller and then re-installing the latest drivers
Thanks, but I've given up on Windows 8. I'm currently installing Windows 7 now.

unless windows 10 is lighter than 8.1, i'm gonna stay with 8.1

well windows 10 removed my drivers so

Thanks, but I've given up on Windows 8. I'm currently installing Windows 7 now.

I hope you realise that the only process involved in that switch that could fix your problem is the complete wipe of your HDD

I hope you realise that the only process involved in that switch that could fix your problem is the complete wipe of your HDD
What? The driver for my GPU in Windows 8.1 was giving me problems. I'll see if 7's driver is more stable. I did a complete install of 7 with a format. Besides, I'm certified in 7 and I don't need 8.1 on a desktop.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:13:24 PM by matthewbim11 »

only 3.5gb is used tho 0_o!

When i get a job again im really tempted to get a second 780

only 3.5gb is used tho 0_o!

No, 4 is used, just the last .5 is slower than the rest. And I doubt you would use 4 unless you have multi monitor/4k setups

Since my ram is 1600, shouldn't this be 1600? I haven't changed any settings in the BIOS.
I also haven't ran Catalyst yet, waiting for Windows Updates to finish.

nah. The speed is the mhz multiplied by two.

Omfg, after installing Windows 7, I'm getting the same exact kernal power errors, only after installing amds drivers. I did see a catalyst update, I'll try that when I get home. I gave up last night, lol.

Try installing a Microsoft retail version of Windows 7 and not those stuffty OEM DVDs.