Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1406597 times)

Anyone know how to make this go away:

I click "Don't show this message again" but it still does
It happens while I'm playing some games, and the message forces the game to minimize
I googled for a solution a while ago and none of the suggestions worked
the only solution afaik is to use a program like OBS to just keep areo off during gaming, or to change to widows 8/10

Anyone know how to make this go away:

I click "Don't show this message again" but it still does
It happens while I'm playing some games, and the message forces the game to minimize
I googled for a solution a while ago and none of the suggestions worked
Is aero optimized poorly or something, transparency in Windows 10 works fine during gaming, I guess turn off aero, but you could consider upgrading to W10 while you can.

lovepensive
But I doubt its yours
Buuuut lovepensive

I have a spare 2.5" 320Gb HDD.
What do with it?

Also whats the actual difference between the i5-4460 and the i5-4590 besides 0.1Ghz difference? Oh and also $20 difference.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 07:12:40 AM by espio100 »

I never liked green. I was always a white or red kinda guy, though it still looks pretty sweet, if not overdoing it.

White is best
Red and black is second best

black and blue is better
3rd best

I have a spare 2.5" 320Gb HDD.
What do with it?

Also whats the actual difference between the i5-4460 and the i5-4590 besides 0.1Ghz difference? Oh and also $20 difference.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:58:06 AM by espio100 »

But I doubt its yours
its not
I never liked green. I was always a white or red kinda guy, though it still looks pretty sweet, if not overdoing it.
i've done red, green, blue, and white
im sticking with red for now since i've painted my room red, my G13 is red, my keyboard is red, and my desktop fans are red
my mouse is still blue but that will change soon

Getting this bad boy sometime soon.

Considet getting an R9 380.
Look up some GTx 960 vs R9 380 thingy on youtube amd you'll understand why.

I really want an AMD card again, my 750is nice and all but I get more frequent driver crashes with an nvidia card than I did with my old AMD HD 6770, I have used both stable and beta driver and it just randomly happens, Just Cause 2 apparently hates my 750 as well for no reason because its all fine until something that uses physx happens then the game just stops.

I'm hoping I can get my hands on something better than the 750 on AMD's side for a decent price  so I can use that amazing ui that comes with Radeon Software Crimson.

Speaking of the future, Its also almost time for a big upgrade for me, I will be going from an AMD A8 5600K to one of the new Zen FX APUs that are coming out in 2016, that also means the release of Socket AM4!

But that also means I'm going to need a new motherboard and ram because AM4 doesn't support DDR3, so I will be switching to DDR4 also, and hopefully by the last quarter of 2016 I will have an m.2 drive.

So long A8, you served me a good four-five years.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:12:06 PM by ZERØ »

hi clownfish here
I am using a nvidia gt 610 kill me
I am pondering buying a nvidia gtx 750 ti
is there something better I could get
my budget is around 140$ tops
my power supply only does 300w and I'm not buying another right now

hi clownfish here
I am using a nvidia gt 610 kill me
I am pondering buying a nvidia gtx 750 ti
is there something better I could get
my budget is around 140$ tops
my power supply only does 300w and I'm not buying another right now
If my 750 does a great job running many games that are only 3 to 4 years old at a stable frame rate from a high to max configuration, then a 750 ti would be even better than what I have.
GXT 950 is superior to the 750ti = http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+GTX+950&id=Link in there to buy is dead btw.

Then again I'm overclocking my 750 right now similar to what a 750 ti sc is running at.
You should look here = http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

Thats how I pick out my gpus, you just need to find the right price for it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:11:42 PM by ZERØ »