Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1343208 times)

Can you all give me hideous cases?

thats a test rig not a case

this is an ugly case

ok then heres an actual case

The video where that thing gets put together is just something else.

It's fine if that's what you're looking for, but It's not really useful.

so about a week ago I got a new card (gtx 750 ti) to replace my old one that broke (radeon hd 4890) and here are my pros and cons

pro
it doesn't heat up as much as my old card

con
it doesn't heat up as much as my old card

thanks for watching

Is your house really cold

Alright, what Linux distro do you guys recommend? I'm tired of Ubuntu. I want something I can actually use for day to day use or for programming. I'm thinking about getting Arch but it seems a little complicated. Though, I wouldn't mind putting in the work.

Alright, what Linux distro do you guys recommend? I'm tired of Ubuntu. I want something I can actually use for day to day use or for programming. I'm thinking about getting Arch but it seems a little complicated. Though, I wouldn't mind putting in the work.
linux mint
elementary OS
kubuntu

I like debian
but on that note I've only ever extensively used debian
so

I can vouch for Arch.

hey nal thanks for the build that you recommended to me about 600 pages ago

If you guys want really cheap windows keys, click here.

The cheap ones are OEM keys that go for just under 20 bucks, but you can also get some retail keys for about 40 bucks. I got Windows 7 Pro for 17 bucks. If your key doesn't work right away just use the Windows automagic self service activation and you should get verified. Worked great for me and I've used this about 3 other times for a couple of different builds.

If you pay the extra buck you can make sure that if your key really doesn't work, then kinguin will help you out on getting a refund or getting another key.