[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310145 times)

Also I saw all this stuff in my external hard drive

Did my GPU drivers get installed to my external hard drive?

Also I saw all this stuff in my external hard drive

Did my GPU drivers get installed to my external hard drive?
maybe lmao try re-installing your drivers on your main C drive this time lol

How did you manage to screenshot it though... Usually visual glitches like that are just GPU artifacts that aren't picked up by printscreen

How did you manage to screenshot it though... Usually visual glitches like that are just GPU artifacts that aren't picked up by printscreen

I know right? I actually recorded it and you can see them through the video. Sometimes in tabs you can scroll and the glitches will scroll with the page like they are meant to be there.

I know right? I actually recorded it and you can see them through the video. Sometimes in tabs you can scroll and the glitches will scroll with the page like they are meant to be there.
Did it happen on any other application?

Did it happen on any other application?
In game different graphical glitches happen sometimes and on desktop I'm pretty sure it happens as well sometimes.

I just did a clean reinstall of my GPU drivers (cleaned up 15 GB of space) so we will see if that helps.

when my GPU was overheating once due to a stupid ass stuff game I kept getting artifacts that were showing up in screenshots

Heres a video i recorded of visual glitches, audio is muted because I was talking to someone about stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgSnwP-sV8&feature=youtu.be

yeah that definitely is a GPU issue. If replacing your drivers don't work, then you're going to need a new GPU

yeah that definitely is a GPU issue. If replacing your drivers don't work, then you're going to need a new GPU

Clean installing me drivers seems to have worked but it's never consistent.

Heres a video i recorded of visual glitches, audio is muted because I was talking to someone about stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgSnwP-sV8&feature=youtu.be
Your issue is that you use the light theme on Discord. How can your eyes handle that?

I get bored at work sometimes I suppose

(huge bump I know)

idk why but I've always liked the way these fanless cards look (even that evga gt 710 2gb one)