[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310852 times)

10/10 it puts the cheesy on my peeny

you should change the refresh rate on your main monitor to 144 Hz tho, otherwise your 1080 is kinda pointless

HOT TIP THANKS

hey guys not 100% if this is the right thread to discuss operating systems or software on, but i've been really thinking about becoming a beginner about linux, and maybe consider a dual-boot with windows and linux. hearing about linux in this forum seems to come off as pretty good for me. i'm not really sure where to start though, anything i should know or be advised about before deeply getting into linux and trying it out?

damn my gtx 960 build gonna be outdated af soon :(

hey guys not 100% if this is the right thread to discuss operating systems or software on, but i've been really thinking about becoming a beginner about linux, and maybe consider a dual-boot with windows and linux. hearing about linux in this forum seems to come off as pretty good for me. i'm not really sure where to start though, anything i should know or be advised about before deeply getting into linux and trying it out?
You can start with Ubuntu, it's the most accessible distro and it'll get you used to Linux in general.

IMO whenever you install a new OS you should do a backup of all your stuff if possible. Would def recommend that.

You can start with Ubuntu, it's the most accessible distro and it'll get you used to Linux in general.

IMO whenever you install a new OS you should do a backup of all your stuff if possible. Would def recommend that.
yes I highly require above.
Last time I dual booted Ubuntu with Windows, my C:/ Drive was forgeted so I had to format it, moments later I realised that was my windows boot and I was stuck on Linux until I got some knowledge on disk drives and partitioning stuff.
Linux was a good experience but I'll tell you that it's not ideal for games.

3 likes and ill do it

i tried out linux for a few weeks on my laptop and decided it wasn't for me. i'm working on restoring my windows MBR before my next class

does a 4k 3000+ lumin projector exist that costs less than like $600 lol