Author Topic: Vehicle Lock v1.1 - Update!  (Read 6611 times)

This add-on allows you to lock your vehicles!
Locking a vehicle prevents any non-admins from entering your vehicle except you.

Type /lockVehicle while in your own vehicle to lock it (or use the key item).
Type /unlockVehicle to unlock it (or use the key item).
Type /lockVehicles to lock all your vehicles or /unlockVehicles to unlock all your vehicles.
Type /lockVehicles name to lock all of a specified player's vehicle and /unlockVehicles name to unlock (Admin only).
Type /lockAllVehicles and /unlockAllVehicles to lock all vehicles in the server and unlock them, respectively (Admin only)

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 11:04:06 PM by Electrk »

stuff, this is pretty cool.
You've been crapping out addons like no tomorrow recently.

I like it.

Just a little heads up. You are calling this function: %vehicle = %c.player.getObjectMount(); before even checking if the client has a player object. This will throw some error messages to the console if there is indeed no player. Nothing too serious.

Another question, why did you make /lockvehicle a toggleable function?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:26:18 AM by elm »

Just a little heads up. You are calling this function: %vehicle = %c.player.getObjectMount(); before even checking if the client has a player object. This will throw some error messages to the console if there is indeed no player. Nothing too serious.

Another question, why did you make /lockvehicle a toggleable function?

Fixed and fixed

Wait a minute... if you have to be in the vehicle in order to lock and unlock it... how do you unlock it from outside?

Wait a minute... if you have to be in the vehicle in order to lock and unlock it... how do you unlock it from outside?

Locking a vehicle prevents any non-admins from entering your vehicle except you.

Also, an item form for this object would be nice.

Can you add gui, slayer and Event_Racing?

Can you add gui, slayer and Event_Racing?

How would a gui for this make sense?

How would a gui for this make sense?
Ignore him. Hes just being stupid again.

Cubelands has been working on a racing server, and Event_Racing is poorly made with no support for teams, so he's asking if someone can make it compatible with Slayer Teams. Not that this is the right place, just explaining what he's on about.

this would be even more useful as an item.

Ignore him. Hes just being stupid again.
How is making a GUI being stupid?

He's giving ideas, only because he cannot structure his sentences in the way we can doesn't mean you ignore his ideas and opinions. At least try and listen, if you cannot understand what he is saying then figure it out, that's what I've done because I'm polite, not a friend douche bag. (In this case, anyway.)
no hard feelings glass, i just mean in general, it forgets me off

Like a car key?
Make now! Go on! Edit your add-on and make a car key item to lock/unlock your vehicle!