My game fails to disconnect from my own server properly.

Author Topic: My game fails to disconnect from my own server properly.  (Read 574 times)

Every time I shut down my server, I crash.

I read the console, and Slayer may be the issue.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4u15nl

so do you crash when you disconnect from your server or when you shut down your server?

Link doesn't work for me.

When posting console logs, click "additional options" and attach it there.

Link doesn't work for me.

When posting console logs, click "additional options" and attach it there.

It's well over 10 MBs. The link should work.

Yeah I'm no torque script pro but i'd probably suggest disabling slayer altogether, looking at that console spam...

Also, is it just me or have you overclocked your CPU?

Yeah I'm no torque script pro but i'd probably suggest disabling slayer altogether, looking at that console spam...

Also, is it just me or have you overclocked your CPU?
???
What? I don't even know how to?

I've just never heard of a Pentium 3 working at 2.5 Ghz, but that's probably because I live under a rock.

I've just never heard of a Pentium 3 working at 2.5 Ghz, but that's probably because I live under a rock.

The console does not detect CPUs accurately. My server's Intel Xeon E3 processor shows up as a pentium 3.

Seeing the console.log, I suspect Slayer is having issues with a disconnect function and can't get the minigame object using a client/brick. Please use trace(1); and make a new console.log..

Yeah, I have a Core i5.

Code: [Select]
//-------------------------- 1/1/2013 -- 10:46:06 -----
Processor Init:
   Intel Pentium III, ~2.47 Ghz
     (timed at roughly 2.48 Ghz)

Umm

Whatever you say then I guess

Can you please try again, but only with default add-ons and Slayer enabled?

Umm

Whatever you say then I guess
It always says that if it's a recent model Intel.

Can you please try again, but only with default add-ons and Slayer enabled?
This is really the sort of thing that should always be done by anyone asking for help. Seriously.