Pugs
Corigies
Border Collie
Other
All dogs

Author Topic: Dogs  (Read 7942 times)

nope
that's just richarding around in a thread
then what's the point of threads if people aren't going to post what they're supposed to post in them

it's not like that happens in every thread

This thread needs more huskies.

then what's the point of threads if people aren't going to post what they're supposed to post in them
There's still on-topic posts, like your loving over-excessive dog photos and a few people richarding around won't ruin the thread.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:33:09 PM by Kimon »

There's still serious on-topic posts, like your loving over-excessive dog photos
why are you complaining about me contributing to the thread

Huskies are the best dogs.

why are you complaining about me contributing to the thread
Well when every other post is you posting a loving page of mediocre dog photos it's bound to get annoying.

Well when every other post is you posting a loving page of mediocre dog photos it's bound to get annoying.
you seem to be the only one upset about it

Well it's kinda the 'Dog' thread... I don't see people losing their stuff in the MLP mega topic when they post a bunch of pictures on every page.

you seem to be the only one upset about it
So? It doesn't change the fact that they're over-excessive and mediocre.
Well it's kinda the 'Dog' thread... I don't see people losing their stuff in the MLP mega topic when they post a bunch of pictures on every page.
It's not every other post by the same person with a forgetton of pictures. They aren't always on ever page, and they usually only have like 1 or 2.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:45:21 PM by Kimon »

So? It doesn't change the fact that they're over-excessive and mediocre.
i'm just using your logic, which is that if only one person is upset about it, it should be continued

This makes me miss Nintendogs.