Author Topic: Yay! Mail!  (Read 1909 times)

So why did Mr.Breivik have a hunting rifle?
To kill people. That's exactly my point. People (especially minors) shouldn't be allowed to own weapons/"tools" that are mainly designed for killing.

To kill people. That's exactly my point. People (especially minors) shouldn't be allowed to own weapons/"tools" that are mainly designed for killing.

You sound like an overprotective soccer mom I know. Do you also believe that video games insert satanic ideas into children?

How about this. We ban ANYTHING that has to do with violence. Music, movies, art, toys, EVERYTHING. Nobody will be violent then! But what about stuff like Captain America? Too violent, gotta trash him too. Banning pocket knives is just ridiculous. The amount of deaths caused by POCKET KNIVES has got to be super low. They're no easier to conceal than a small pistol, and more often than not the blade isn't long enough to pierce straight through a human heart, let alone their rib cage. If you want to be anti-weapon, go bring it to the now-dead gun policy thread. A lot of the posts there said that restricting guns MORE would just be a bad idea, with reference to (insert city name here, can't recall, Chicago?)

You sound like an overprotective soccer mom I know. Do you also believe that video games insert satanic ideas into children?
the difference is you can't kill someone with a video game and you can kill someone with a knife

the difference is you can't kill someone with a video game and you can kill someone with a knife

After the last school shooting, parents posted on any violent video game's facebook page they could find and plastered them with religious bullstuff "YOUR TEACHING OUR CHILDREN HOW TO KILL, SATAN SPAWN"

Not to mention there was one game that the shooter enjoyed playing and that got a LOT of hate.

You know he was crazy right. I wouldn't be worried about people with guns, I would be worried about the crazy person holding the gun.

anything can kill lol.
knives are the most basic tool known to man. even in urban living settings i have 20 needs a day for a knife.
schools dont allow you to carry em, and they shouldnt. but that dosnt mean they are a weapon, its just another pointless thing to bring to school that COULD be a weapon. makes sense to not allow em.

a kid can carry a pocket knife with himself any normal public place. its not weird.