tail mod

Author Topic: tail mod  (Read 15245 times)

the modeller didn't align stuff properly
wow rude! i did all this work and that's how you repay me??? :(

cat tail is like twice the length of blockhead spine

should be shorter

...release this publicly.

wow rude! i did all this work and that's how you repay me??? :(
it could've been miles above the player and i wouldn't have cared any more, i can easily adjust it lol

it could've been miles above the player and i wouldn't have cared any more, i can easily adjust it lol
Chrono, you really are a richard, you know that?

Chrono, you really are a richard, you know that?
What? I'm telling him that I don't mind if it's not aligned cause I can easily fix it.

He was even being sarcastic about being 'mad' at me. lol

You're also a richard but let's not go there yet.

Is it possible to make each accessory recolorable ingame? Or would we just have to make recolorations ourselves?

Is it possible to make each accessory recolorable ingame? Or would we just have to make recolorations ourselves?
Open the DTS file with notepad++. Look for the texture names used, such as tail-black.

If necessary, though, I could simply give away the source files.

Chrono and I tried experimenting with colorshifting, to no effect.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:48:54 PM by Peejster »

Doge

Honestly, if a modeler agreed to help me make something like this, I would make it.
Are you ok with it if i use a sketchup file?

Are you ok with it if i use a sketchup file?
Chrono already made it.

How does it look in-game?

Open the DTS file with notepad++. Look for the texture names used, such as tail-black.

If necessary, though, I could simply give away the source files.

Chrono and I tried experimenting with colorshifting, to no effect.
I don't know if this would break Blockland or not, but could you create new datablocks on-the-fly based on one base datablock (with a white texture to avoid affecting color) as needed?
I know this works with emitters. Crashing everyone can be avoided with transmitDatablocks() or a silent version of this.