Vinny's Lets Plays - Announcement

Author Topic: Vinny's Lets Plays - Announcement  (Read 2609 times)

So ever since i got my new computer i've been doing tons of testing and such with fraps so i made this announcement video concerning my future videos and lets plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfpX9rAUQ5s

Enjoy and feel free to suggest games

>new hd computer
>480p

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:55:51 PM by Tetris »

>new hd computer
>480p

Did you read anything? I haven't installed After Effects to export my HD videos yet.

Geeze.

play gmod ZS maps
Ohh i love them.

I haven't installed After Effects to export my HD videos yet.

Should've done this first

And anyways, you shouldn't have to use after effects just to export HD videos... What editing program do you use?! Even Windows Movie Maker exports HD

Should've done this first

And anyways, you shouldn't have to use after effects just to export HD videos... What editing program do you use?! Even Windows Movie Maker exports HD
I tried WMM and i didn't know which of the handicapped settings exported HD.

I tried WMM and i didn't know which of the handicapped settings exported HD.
WMM is okay if you're just starting out, at least the live version where you can select a 16:9 aspect ratio. I highly recommend Sony Vegas over After Effects, for what you're doing it'll be much easier and faster to edit and render videos as After Effects is more for what it's titled, after effects. There's other nice programs that will give you good results at little expense, including Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro.

WMM is okay if you're just starting out, at least the live version where you can select a 16:9 aspect ratio. I highly recommend Sony Vegas over After Effects, for what you're doing it'll be much easier and faster to edit and render videos as After Effects is more for what it's titled, after effects. There's other nice programs that will give you good results at little expense, including Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro.
Blergh, free ones?

Blergh, free ones?
Good luck with that.
[size=2p t]Everything's free if it's on the internet, you just gotta know where to look. Unfortunately that I cannot tell you.[/size]

...Wait, how'd you get After Effects in this case? It's not free.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:26:55 AM by Badspot »

why were you talking so handicappedly? wasnt funny at all

BULLET
anyway that was enjoyable for the most part
what I would suggest is either commentating with more... commentary
either that, or do ridiculous things in games like gmod

why were you talking so handicappedly? wasnt funny at all
This.

Everything's free if it's on the internet, you just gotta know where to look. Unfortunately that I cannot tell you.
You better watch out; you better not cry, better not pout i'm telling you why: Banhammer is coming to town... To get you!

You better watch out; you better not cry, better not pout i'm telling you why: Banhammer is coming to town... To get you!
eh, I don't think he'll be banned, he acknowledged that it's not something he should discuss
he'll be alright