Author Topic: Impersonator  (Read 2673 times)

Oh shush. You seem to giggle like a little schoolgirl whenever someonw says something. Almost all your posts contain something like "lmao" "rofl" "lol!" or, of course "I'm a homoloveual bipolar meth addict that likes to ruin other peoples fun". No but seriously,

you seem really really mad, like I said in your drama, you should see someone :-(

and lold.

you seem really really mad, like I said in your drama, you should see someone :-(

and lold.
Look! Shes giggling again!

It is Firecore!(previous names)
He is an total starfish and spams every server he loses on!

So that's how Glass got all those keys...

So that's how Glass got all those keys...
You-
I-
My-

What the forget are you talking about.

Look! Shes giggling again!

shut up already, you're just being petty and not helping the situation at all.

That's from two days ago, This shouldn't even still be alive. But Hansome and the hacker bumped it.

That doesn't make anything karma, my key got deactivated for i'm guessing a couple of reasons, but not something i'm worried about, I have my main key still and that is what i'm happy about.

You do "lol rofl imao" a lot.

I was playing on Snk12's Metropolis RPG. I changed my name to "Mitt Blocky (Trifornt)" and Magician changed his name to "Block Obama (Magician)" We were having a blast until I left and I figured out I couldn't register back in as Trifornt.
Fungusamoungus stole my name. I found him making me look like an idiot. Of course, no one believed him since he can't use Grammar. He left when I came in and made him look like a handicap.
Any way, Fungusamongus will only search for your name when you change it and look you look like an idiot upon use.
I recieved my name back when Fungus left.

Yep.  I got wound back on another key. but idk if i'll be going back to it.

Okay, we get it.
chill out.

Why do people even respond to glass anymore?