Author Topic: HTRAE (Parallel univere sandbox thing) - New thread, join while you can  (Read 8916 times)

Done. Also the game has started, none of the players are online. Anyyyway, back to RPing (you're welcome to start a country.) Swat 3 won't misbehave, because if he does bad stuff will happen to him.

We start research on rockets so we can get to the Noom. It will take a couple years, but considering we've done it before on Earth, it won't be too hard.
uh
"Also, due to the time-travelling, the scientists forgot most of what happened in the past 50 years. Even though they have a slight memory of it, it is not enough to really re-create the stuff of 2063."

uh
"Also, due to the time-travelling, the scientists forgot most of what happened in the past 50 years. Even though they have a slight memory of it, it is not enough to really re-create the stuff of 2063."
2063 - 50 = 2013
They forgot pretty much everything after 2013
We already went to the moon before 2013

the way time travel works makes no sense
BUT HO AM I TO JUDG
k continue

Yeah, that's all I want for the land.

Thanksssss.

EU's economy improves, using plans of known oil fields and resources to find them. This sadly covers half of the EU territory :(.

Yeah, that's all I want for the land.

Thanksssss.

EU's economy improves, using plans of known oil fields and resources to find them. This sadly covers half of the EU territory :(.
You can get Russia back after a while. I just want to let others be able to claim it if they so eant, since you have a lot.

You can get Russia back after a while. I just want to let others be able to claim it if they so eant, since you have a lot.
he already got it back on the map?

he already got it back on the map?
You don't know what Russia is do you
It's pretty much all of Northern Asia

Economy Growth

Military Training

EDUCATION FOR THE KIDS.

You don't know what Russia is do you
It's pretty much all of Northern Asia
he asked for eastern russia
the european part
I gave him that
he wants europe, not russia
if he really does want all of russia and I'm just handicapped, good luck capturing all of it in a reasonable time before cyania gets some too

he asked for eastern russia
the european part
I gave him that
he wants europe, not russia
if he really does want all of russia and I'm just handicapped, good luck capturing all of it in a reasonable time before cyania gets some too
He did want all of Russia, I think. If I'm stupid sorry
He can't have it yet, his population isn't big enough to really call it his own because people would have to be so spaced out.

Oh, I thought he only wanted eastern russia.
Well, since I make the map, I declare myself moderator of ridiculousness grade expansions. No one here is taking over a continent in a single day on my watch. (except europe because it has already been decided by the ROYALITY [op])

Oh, I thought he only wanted eastern russia.
Well, since I make the map, I declare myself moderator of ridiculousness grade expansions. No one here is taking over a continent in a single day on my watch. (except europe because it has already been decided by the ROYALITY [op])
Well Europe is F'ing tiny
so he can have it.

If I ever get the chance to get russia, I will get it. i really only want anything european now, anyway.

this game is too slow
roleplay faster, guise

Well it's 2017 now
I started building a space rocket in 2013 2015
So can I call it done guys?
EDIT: I'm stupid. We started in 2015. I don't know if 2 years is enough to build a space shuttle, even if we already know how from previous missions on Earth.
this game is too slow
roleplay faster, guise
Well you should make a country then
moar country = moar PROGRESSSSSS
also Swat 3 frickin do something
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:10:28 AM by TristanLuigi »