Author Topic: Brick Generator - Locked until I recode it and fix the rounds.  (Read 12807 times)

Strange, looking into it now..

EDIT: this goes beyond just a simple spacing error than I originally thought, might take a bit to troubleshoot..

EDIT2: Oh man, I should probably just recode this, its so messy.

For now, just use this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/4x4x1round.blb
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 04:13:27 AM by Conservative »

Strange, looking into it now..

EDIT: this goes beyond just a simple spacing error than I originally thought, might take a bit to troubleshoot..

EDIT2: Oh man, I should probably just recode this, its so messy.

For now, just use this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/4x4x1round.blb
Thank you. I will make brick more later.

I need all sides to be in print form.

Woah, this looks great.

I think this has been made before...
I made one that supported prints and water but no special bricks

I can... create my own bricks now...

Blockland just evolved.

The cubic bricks are not working correctly for me.

Jesus Christ.... :D
Nice bump.
But either way it's pretty cool

I've been looking for a brick maker to generate custom ramps for a while, needing print faces on all sides, and specifically, I also want to revert the omni quads on the side into side quads AND remove that annoying little lip on the edge of the ramps. The reason is that I'm making an enormous museum (among two dozen other unfinished on-again, off-again projects) that uses TONS of ramps, and all the rendering faces keep crashing me (none of the sides of the ramps will ever be in such a position that the player would be able to see through the wall anyway). It would be useful if we could do something like that, but because I cannot comprehend brick-making, I cannot handle it.

I hope you someday figure out a solution to my problem.

The generator has a problem generating round brick grids currently, and I have not pursued the fix yet; due to the fact that I want to recode the entire thing.

I love this add-on.
I have made many bricks with this and I use them often.
I even packaged my bricks into a file and put it on mediafire so I can share them with my friends.
ninja edit - bump for epic add-on

Will I run out of data blocks If I made all the bricks from 1x1x1x to 64x64x64x?

Will I run out of data blocks If I made all the bricks from 1x1x1x to 64x64x64x?
That would be 64x over the limit. (262,144 datablocks, with the limit being ~4,090)

I love this add-on.
I have made many bricks with this and I use them often.
I even packaged my bricks into a file and put it on mediafire so I can share them with my friends.
ninja edit - bump for epic add-on
I need to recode it.

The rounds grid screws up and the code is difficult to understand, in order to fix it.

I will unlock the topic once that has been done.