Author Topic: Tekkit Lite  (Read 15464 times)

im imitating you

dont be a richard should mean not to blow up someones base or grief it multiple times
I would never loving say there's no laws against flying a helicopter and dropping nuclear bombs on people. You'd have to be handicapped to say that.

Guys look!
A RAIIIIL!
LET'S GET ON IT! COME ON!

I would never loving say there's no laws against flying a helicopter and dropping nuclear bombs on people. You'd have to be handicapped to say that.
its the same thing when it all comes down to it

also guys i found a stolen present from a skeleton

is this is tekkit or regular minecraft

also guys i found a stolen present from a skeleton

is this is tekkit or regular minecraft
It's 4.6 so they take yo stuff

how do i open it

The stolen presents are a part of the Steve's Carts 2 mod and are used to trade to a Christmas villager for 3 pieces of green wrapping paper. The presents are dropped by all hostile mobs besides ghasts. As for the wrapping paper it is used in some sort of gift storage thing withing Steve Carts 2 mod (i have no idea what the storage thing does)

found that on youtube. however ive never seen a christmas villager

found that on youtube. however ive never seen a christmas villager
if you really want, make a flat age in mystcraft with villages enabled to get as many villagers as you need. the paper makes a gift cart, which explodes in many, many, many presents when it gets activated.

"oh look theres a base"
"yea im gonna blow it up"
"why?"
"because its there and its not explicity stated i can't"
"but there are thousands of people living there and hours of hard work put into it"
"pssh"

This pack doesn't include Bukkit, at all.
Then why isn't it Technic Lite? Seriously, what the hell?

Then why isn't it Technic Lite? Seriously, what the hell?

There's probably some difference between Tekkit and Technic. IIRC Tekkit was and is optimized for multiplayer or whatever.

There's probably some difference between Tekkit and Technic. IIRC Tekkit was and is optimized for multiplayer or whatever.
It was called Tekkit because it was modelled after the Bukkit API for Multiplayer. The Bukkit API is no longer included.

It was called Tekkit because it was modelled after the Bukkit API for Multiplayer. The Bukkit API is no longer included.
it's called tekkit because you're so handicapped

it's called tekkit because you're so handicapped
That is such a valid arguement... I will highly consider it in my book, "The Adventures of the Strange Idiotic Creature Maxwell"

That is such a valid arguement... I will highly consider it in my book, "The Adventures of the Strange Idiotic Creature Maxwell"
and stop acting nice just to make people think you've changed, you've ruined your reputation enough so I'd stop with the light hearted stuff
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:03:56 AM by Maxwell23461 »