Author Topic: Maps  (Read 1336 times)

I knew this'll never happen, unless we're lucky and have it in v56, but I wanted to ask anyway.  :cookieMonster:

How about we bring maps back with the shaders, enviorment files, and day and night cycles???

build the maps you want to play in

build the maps you want to play in
ERROR ran out of bricks. ERROR cannot drive up them. ERROR cannot ski smoothly.

:(

* Tudoreleuu facepalms with a power level of 5^20

I liked maps alot. I wish badspot would at least let us resize bricks and put textures on them

Have you personally ever run out of bricks?

Have you personally ever played Blockland?
It doesn't matter if he personally has or not, the point is terrain was infinite; bricks aren't.

Yes, when converting the slopes into a brick based map. It wasn't even full detail either.

use mod terrain bricks to ski smoothly

I wish we had the ability to place floating bricks, then terrain would be easier, instead of placing zone bricks everywhere.

I wish we had the ability to place floating bricks, then terrain would be easier, instead of placing zone bricks everywhere.
We have that ability

We have that ability
Code: [Select]
package plantanywhere{function fxdtsbrick::plant(%this){%r = parent::plant(%this);return (%r == 2 ? 0 : %r);}};activatepackage(plantanywhere);Put in console and plant everywhere in mid air

Note that if you build on them you can't hammar and when you wand them they all break
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:08:01 PM by Zeblote »