Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40661 times)

hope the OP has figured out not to side with kalphiter for next time lol

What is this garbage
If Badspot deleted your stuffposts would you also go "HE CLEAR ME POST WE NEED A NEW ADMIN"

the main issue is how hilariously and blatantly selective and biased ephi's deleting is
(or, well, it should be anyway)

the main issue is how hilariously and blatantly selective and biased ephi's deleting is
(or, well, it should be anyway)
You don't see an issue with Kalphiter continuously spamming the same message when a moderator deletes it?

But you are effing blind if you think he doesn't take advantage of it for personal gain.

I would not value RTB as a personal gain.

hope the OP has figured out not to side with kalphiter for next time lol
Well, I'm not gonna post any more topics for him.

No offense, Kalphiter, but I honestly didn't expect this.

I would not value RTB as a personal gain.

Not what I was getting at.

Well, I'm not gonna post any more topics for him.

No offense, Kalphiter, but I honestly didn't expect this.

What? That you would lose?

p sure you would sound different if the majority actually was with you.

Not what I was getting at.

The complaints about Ephi is him deleting posts in RTB threads which favors RTB, thus favoring the community. Not the owner of RTB.

If you have anything more to add to the subject concerning Ephialtes' "abusing", please do.

As far as deleting posts in his thread, you guys didn't seem to have any problem with him doing it in this thread.

this is going to be chaos

As far as deleting posts in his thread, you guys didn't seem to have any problem with him doing it in this thread.

I'm pretty sure people are still crying their eyeballs out about the fact that they're so sorry for Kalphiter having his feelings hurt by Ephialtes and Lub.

no matter how many votes it gets to revoke it, he won't have his admin ship revoked.

The complaints about Ephi is him deleting posts in RTB threads which favors RTB, thus favoring the community. Not the owner of RTB.

If you have anything more to add to the subject concerning Ephialtes' "abusing", please do.

You think him deleting posts against his work or relating to competing services isn't favoring him?

You are so deluded.

You think him deleting posts against his work or relating to competing services isn't favoring him?

You are so deluded.

It isn't a problem if it favors him. His service benefiting from stuffposts being deleted does not harm anything, and shouldn't have any offense taken to it.

And it's not like him deleting stuffposts cause direct harm towards Kalphiter's service. Rub nor Ephialtes are gaining an advantage over Kalphiter that they didn't already have.

Ephialtes was the final poster in the originally friend. It's such a good quote

Alright I'm done with this circus, I've entertained your collective bullstuff for long enough. You guys don't get to decide who moderates these forums.

The fact of the matter is I am the most active moderator on these forums by far, I've spent hours and hours of my time as a moderator cleaning up all kinds of messes on these forums. I don't think any of you have any idea how many pictures of dead people, mutilated animals, gore and all kinds of other stuff I've had to put up with while removing posts when one of you starfishs decides to go off the rails and Self Delete spam all over the place. I'm the one who sits here for hours deleting those posts until the guy posting them tires himself out or Badspot comes on to ban them. It's a thankless task and then I have to put up with threads like this.

There's only one guy who's opinion matters when it comes to my ability to moderate these forums, and it's none of you.