Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40500 times)

Holy stuff, Enough with this.
The same thing could be directed toward Ephialtes. If he didn't delete everything Kalphiter posts we wouldn't have to see these drama's.

I like ephialtes more than Kalphiter.

Ephi could delete kalphiters hosting service if he wantd to. But he's way too nice to do so

The same thing could be directed toward Ephialtes. If he didn't delete everything Kalphiter posts we wouldn't have to see these drama's.
If Kalphiter wasn't so autistic maybe Ephialtes wouldn't have to.

To be completely honest I would have supported Kalphiter's service much more than I do now if he hadn't associated himself with getting into Lub's service.

Ephi could delete kalphiters hosting service if he wantd to. But he's way too nice to do so
um
don't you have some server abuse to attend to

Please, don't start that stuff up again.

North Korea could nuke America if they wanted to. But they're too nice to do so.

Those other posts were deleted accidentally - it removed everything after his last stuffpost in the RTB thread and unfortunately he'd made a couple more posts since I saw it.

North Korea could nuke America if they wanted to. But they're too nice to do so.
No they couldn't you dolt. They can't even launch a ICBM without it crashing into the sea, plus, they don't even have a small enough warhead to fit onto a ICBM.

this is loving weird, ephi just merged the two topics together

this is loving weird, ephi just merged the two topics together

He should merge all topics with over 1,000 pages together to make a SUPER topic

He should merge all topics with over 1,000 pages together to make a SUPER topic
MLP thread would still take up like 50% of it.