Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40347 times)

This is a discussion for adults; it's probably not a good idea to post here.
You're a adult? Never knew.

Ephi does more good than harm.
Why am I so bad!
*cries in the corner*

Deleting someone's posts on the spot without actually reading it?

You can hide being stupid. You can't hide being black.

It's funny because if someone made a petition thread to NOT revoke Ephi's admin, people would support it still because of bandwagon and/or op convincing them.

It's funny because if someone made a petition thread to NOT revoke Ephi's admin, people would support it still because of bandwagon and/or op convincing them.
In case you haven't noticed, the "No" option is winning by a vast majority.

Which is weird, why in the other thread so many people voted yes?

Which is weird, why in the other thread so many people voted yes?
It's definitely weird, I'm not seeing any of the other sensible people found in the other thread.

I made a topic once wonder if that if Ephi's last pot before he locked the 1rst petition was more of a plea for sympathy, and it was removed.

hhhmmmm

It's definitely weird, I'm not seeing any of the other sensible people found in the other thread.
Maybe anybody would still think that if anything bad was actually happen. The only posts that have been deleted are dumb stuff like "oh look RTB is having problems again!"

I don't think Eph would ever be demoted unless he personally crossed Badspot. He's simply been here too long.

acer must be brained damaged to think this is going to do anything

Finally, a not-dumbass arrived to the thread.
Haha oh yes, because everyone who disagrees with you is a dumbass.

I've seen Kalphiter post constantly posts such as "RTB dedicated hosting service is having issues again!" in the RTB thread. He comes there specifically to start stuff. As Ephi mentioned, Kalp's stuffposts have been deleted on multiple occasions but he does not seem to grasp the concept that he is not wanted in the topic.

Also, their was a post in the RTB topics saying "If Ephi can delete stuffposts in his thread, why can't he do it to the rest of the forums?" Do you people know how long that would take. This is a very active forum and policing such as that would cause constant attention to every topic. That is a huge amount of work to not get paid over.

Finally, this topic will change nothing. "The community has spoken and will not be silenced", really, did you really just say that? Guess what bud, the community can be silenced very quickly. None of you have any power over Badspot, this is not a democracy. I guarantee if Baddy made a rule saying petition threads were bannable, you would all shut up fairly quickly.

Oh and by the way,

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?
Yes       28 (38.9%)
No       44 (61.1%)

Petition is going great, keep up the good work sport.

Ooo another thread about ephialtes admin abuse that he can practically delete without a trace.

This can only go well.