Poll

Should Ephialtes' adminship be taken away?

Yes
No

Author Topic: 2nd petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 40664 times)

Tons of times.

The reports keep flowing in. Oh look, it turns out he doesn't clean up "all stuffposts".

Yeah I'm not doing anything for you haha, I've suffered enough of your bullstuff. You can hope one of the other moderators cleans up your thread but I wouldn't count on it.

Yeah I'm not doing anything for you haha, I've suffered enough of your bullstuff. You can hope one of the other moderators cleans up your thread but I wouldn't count on it.
Oh well, not my problem that you won't be a mod for much longer.

LMAO

People actually think this petition will do something?

People actually think this petition will do something?

Kalphiter isn't a real person

won't be a mod for much longer.

What length of time did you have in mind?

Best joke on forum.

What length of time did you have in mind?
I'm not exactly sure; Ephialtes has admitted that he's not going to be involved here much more, and it only makes sense to remove him considering the summary of what he's done recently is abuse.

I'm not exactly sure; Ephialtes has admitted that he's not going to be involved here much more, and it only makes sense to remove him considering the summary of what he's done recently is abuse.

Tell me this, do you honestly expect Ephialtes to lose his moderator status?

You are right. Ephialtes is going to lose his moderation status soon. This picture shows the forums bright future

Say that to MLK.

America is democratic; Blockland is a dictatorship.
Your odds of success are pretty low.

You are right. Ephialtes is going to lose his moderation status soon. This picture shows the forums bright future

[IMG ]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r580/beachbum111111/Untitled_zps886ec122.png[/img]
You watch the Angry Joe Shoe? Me too.

Block Forums under Kalphiter regime

>everyone leaves

why do people think they have a say in whether ephialtes can keep his moderator status or not?