Author Topic: Tower of Icanbreathfire! My HQ!  (Read 3268 times)

Please just stop posting here.
how about you grow up and accept the fact that i'm right and improve your building

Why on earth are the windows made out of small 1x4 or something similiar?

It looks like someone used a laser on the window :/

Looks very spammy too...

Looks like Isar but stufftier.

Remember, it's WIP. On my laptop, which is what I'm using to host the server to build this(and playing on it) I keep add-ons minimum, as this speeds it up. A lot.
I've fixed a lot of it right now, but I don't like taking screenshots every house.

From the pictures,
Bland, spammy, and a simple design.
Try to come up with more ideas for colors instead of it being pure white, and try to make the design different.
It's not that it's duplicated that makes it bad, it's just when it's compared to something like this, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217463.0
That building is duped with a roof, but the design is unique.
In other words, the exterior needs to be improved.

Also, I see a lot of spam, for example, the windows. Use bigger bricks than 1x4.

The quote from Badspot was simply trying to point out that you don't need to criticize someone's build just because it isn't on the same level as the best builds in the game. He never said you can't criticize it constructively.

Post more pics when you feel it loos like you want it to be.

Remember, it's WIP. On my laptop, which is what I'm using to host the server to build this(and playing on it) I keep add-ons minimum, as this speeds it up. A lot.
I've fixed a lot of it right now, but I don't like taking screenshots every house.

This WIP excuse is getting annoying. What are you gonna do, take down the entire thing and rebuild it? If not, the tower looks pretty much done, just low quality.

Topic locked until I get the new pictures up. I don't need to know what an old version needs improving with, especially when I've already done it.