Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 23141 times)

I'm older than you. I'm smarter than you. And I'm more attractive than you are.

I've also been here a lot longer than you have. I'm your senior and the issue of whether or not bronies can stay has already been decided.
This post basically decimated any positive opinion about you. It's one thing to think better of yourself than others and it's another be be deluded and lord it over any poster that you don't deem worthy.
They can use adblock to hide the images or they can get a morphine prescription for the apparently-debilitating pain caused by seeing colorful ponies.
Well I forgot how every brony uses only one form-feed image that adblock will cover in every single goddamn instance.

goodness gracious this is the most melodramatic I've seen in ages
you and me both

You know it would've worked pretty well if the topic was just locked immediately after Regulith posted.
Not that I like bronies or anything, but yeah this isn't going to go anywhere.

...though can we get a little less 'plot' in the avatars (if that's even the word)

I wasn't about to say anything, but here we go.

You all can obviously see that he made this topic against "ponycigarettes" (type of bronies that spam ponies everywhere and force other people to join they fandom) not a topic that "everyone who watches this are stupid" I see no problems with regular bronies, I have friends who are bronies and I don't mind about it at all, but really, this is getting out of hand.

It's like someone is forcing a group of people to like a music genre he likes "hey guys I like rap listen to it you all will like!" while the group likes rock music, and then the guy keeps forcing it at the point that a music war starts all over again, or better explaining "hey look a rock music topic, must spam rap all over it and makes people to change they mind" and let's just say that everyone hates rap in this topic, and then a whole new stuffstorm begins.

Really, flamboyant fanboys from every fandom should keep this for themselfs, not spam it on other people's throats forcing them to join
yes

yes yes yes yes yes

But, because of the stupidity, you will likely be ignored.

Personally the only problem with bronies I have is bronies that stuff it down your throat (E.g. About 5% of bronies)Ignore the horrible estimate please

Holy stuff are you serious? You have to be extremely stupid if you think you really are the boss of me or something.

I am, now sit down.

Well, I'm older than you. I'm smarter than you and Ive been here longer. Statistical, I'm your senior.
Does that make my opinion more important? No, it doesn't.

Now sit down.

You're like 12, at least 50 helens less beautiful, your GPA is 1 point lower, and you've only been here longer than me because you're a big nerd.

So sit down and do what you're told; my time is valuable.

This post basically decimated any positive opinion about you. It's one thing to think better of yourself than others and it's another be be deluded and lord it over any poster
that you don't deem worthy.

Very few people are worthy. Unfortunately you aren't one of them and that makes you angry. You're like a peasant that can't stand the fact that his master is higher-bred and more important than he is.

Well I forgot how every brony uses only one form-feed image that adblock will cover in every single goddamn instance.

Guess you'll have to order that morphine prescription.

This post basically decimated any positive opinion about you.
NOEDIT: any of my personal positive opinions about you

Holy stuff let's just ignore Stocking from now on, her stupidity is rising.

GPRB v ABO drama.
That was drama?  I thought it was just counter strike...

Holy stuff let's just ignore Stocking from now on, her stupidity is rising.
hey i actually agree with you on something

Oh looky here at miss forum queen.

Go to sleep stocking.

You're like 12, at least 50 helens less beautiful, your GPA is 1 point lower, and you've only been here longer than me because you're a big nerd.

That was mature.
You surely are a credit to these forums...