Author Topic: Blowing up other peoples blocks and vise versa?  (Read 637 times)

This is something I have been wondering for some time, and unfortunately I still have not found a reasonable solution.

I've made a few houses with tank turrets on top of them, and in the distance, built some very large targets out of 1x1x1 blocks just to shoot at them for fun! The only downside is that I'm the only one who can blow them up, unless I add events to every single block X_x - It's really lame that even with build priv's I can't blow up someone else's blocks or vise versa. Does anyone know of a solution, or even something I'm missing that already allows us to do this??

-Synth

This is to prevent griefing. It would be terrible if you were trying to build something, and someone kept blowing your stuff up.

If you want everybody to be able to destroy your bricks, you need to start a minigame and enable "Brick Damage." Anyone in the minigame will be able to destroy the minigame owner's bricks.

Thanks, now I feel like a handicap.... Thank you for the simple answer LOL

If you want everybody to be able to destroy your bricks, you need to start a minigame
Or write some code

Yeah you could do that if you don't want to use an already built-in function. But whatever floats your boat.

Yeah you could do that if you don't want to use an already built-in function. But whatever floats your boat.
You don't always want everyone to be in a minigame

Or write some code
i cannot even think of a real way to respond to this jesus christ

The only downside to being in a minigame constantly is the fact that there's less target practice and more killing each other! LOL

The only downside to being in a minigame constantly is the fact that there's less target practice and more killing each other! LOL

Disable weapon damage