Epic rap battles of history

Poll

Which epic rap battle should we vote on who won first?

One that commenters choose
3 (42.9%)
first one
1 (14.3%)
most resent
1 (14.3%)
random one every week
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Epic rap battles of history  (Read 570 times)

So, I saw a couple of these music videos a while back, and loved the creativity and the hilarity in them. I will post a few videos later, but if anyone of you guys want to post favorite battles, who won, who should battle each other, ect. ect. just post, I'll add popular battle suggestions to a poll, and see who the forums thinks would win.

I think my favorite video so far is a tie between Einstein Vs. Hawking, and Jobs Vs Gates. It would be amusing to see 2 characters who were "chosen ones" like Neo.

Edit: Just in case some of you don't know what Epic Rap Battles of History is, It's a group of guys lead by Epic Loyd and Nice Peter who write rap battles for characters suggested by fans. They have done several videos so far, including Chuck Norris Vs. Abe Lincoln, Mario Brothers Vs. Wright brothers, Batman Vs Sherlock, Doc. Brown Vs Doctor Who, ect. They are really creative and entertaining, And would recommend watching them for a few laughs.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:47:43 PM by superslayer »

When does the season continue from break?

late
Didn't see any other topics.

When does the season continue from break?
I think it should start any day now, It may be a while though, unless they already started on a new song and such

1 - John Lennon won
2 - Darth Vader won
3 - Abraham Lincoln won
4 - Lady Gaga won
5 - Kim Jong-Il won
6 - Beethoven won
7 - Carl Sagan won
8 - Easter Bunny won
9 - Napoleon Bonaparte won
10 - Ben Franklin won
11 - Dumbledore won
12 - Tie
13 - Mr. Rogers won
14 - Tie
15 - No comment
16 - Darth Vader won (again)
17 - Tie
18 - Wright Brothers won
19 - Michael Jackson won
20 - Cleopatra won
21 - HAL won
22 - Freddie Mercury won
23 - Barack Obama won
24 - The Doctor won
25 - Clint Eastwood won
26 - Sherlock Holmes won
27 - Tie

That's just my opinion.

Didn't see any other topics.
By this logic if I was the first to make a dirt megathread that would make dirt current and never-seen-before
the topic is late.

By this logic if I was the first to make a dirt megathread that would make dirt current and never-seen-before
the topic is late.
Late or not, if i hadn't made it, it's unlikely that anyone else would. Besides, they still make videos. They're resent one was Santa Vs. Moses.

Double Toast for the added poll

Sherlock holmes vs Batman was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kRAKXFrYQ4 pre good
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:44:32 PM by Clone v.117 »

Doctor Who vs. Doc Brown is my favorite.

Master Chief vs. Leondinas was one of the few that actually felt epic. Santa vs. Moses just felt off idk why but not very good imo

Master Chief vs. Leondinas was one of the few that actually felt epic. Santa vs. Moses just felt off idk why but not very good imo

I thought it was Ok, Master Chief Vs. Leonidas was still better, but Santa Vs. Moses wasn't that bad.

The Santa vs. Moses one is pretty good, I like the Columbus vs. Kirk one aswell, they're my favourites