40 (23%)
Taco sale down the street so everyone leaves school
49 (28.2%)
Ragequit/Self Delete by stab
41 (23.6%)
Other(post)
13 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?  (Read 12723 times)

I wouldn't mind going to it.
I wouldn't either.

Especially because:
Nobody would act like they do on the forums.

I would get assaulted like every day.

Badspot would constantly expel me and I wouldn't be able to have my current grades.

People are generally a bit more insecure when it comes to real life instead of the internet, people would actually not as compelled to make petty insults like they do currently because they don't have the audacity to do so.

People are generally a bit more insecure when it comes to real life instead of the internet, people would actually not as compelled to make petty insults like they do currently because they don't have the audacity to do so.
lol ur a cigaretteet!!

I am the same person in real life as I am on the internet, I have no need to put up a facade when I can actually see the person I'm talking to.
That being said, 90% of the students at this school would be extremely awkward, mill around gloomily and sweat profusely whenever anyone tries to talk to them

people could still punch and kick you :V
Inb4elecro :-)

inb4douchebagseeselecro

Probably commit Self Delete in the bathroom.

I'd cuddle wynd fox!
Cuddling with Wynd Fox is reserved for someone else, sorry!

I act similarly at school, but a little meaner, I guess.

I don't think I act too different irl, I'm still a giant nerd and don't try to hide it, I just ask a little shy around people I don't know very well. I don't start stuttering or act all strange when people start to talk to me, just don't like to talk very much.

Off topic: My PC keyboard is a lot louder than my laptop keyboard.

I wouldnt mind going, a lot of you are normal.

Plus Id love to see how you people act in real life.

I don't think I act too different irl, I just ask a little shy around people I don't know very well. I don't start stuttering or act all strange when people start to talk to me, just don't like to talk very much.

Off topic: My PC keyboard is a lot louder than my laptop keyboard.
I act the exact same irl as I do on the forum~~

I'm actually very shy irl.

Kalphiter and Ephialtes would end up killing each other. Badspot would carry around a hammer and smack people with it. Everyone would carry spray paint, and the halls would look like a rainbow. Everyone would carry wrenches to fix stuff, and Self Deletes would be frequent.

My personality on the forums is actually kind of similar to mine in IRL. I make jokes alot, and am quite independent and are friends with people who most people aren't friends with.