0 (0%)
2/5
0 (0%)
1/5
1 (2.5%)
0/5
23 (57.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: The NHL is back!  (Read 2305 times)

The lockout has ended! Go on nhl.com or any NHL site. It's over. The wait is over! The lockout has ended!

Now I can go to that Devils game on my birthday! Discuss the lockout ending

There was a lockout? Why would they lock the hockey players out of the stadium, that's just silly.

There was a lockout? Why would they lock the hockey players out of the stadium, that's just silly.
Yeah there was a lockout but they reached a deal

Yeah there was a lockout but they reached a deal
I would assume the hockey players had to sell their pucks and sticks to buy their way into the stadium, so now i guess they'll have to improvise with connected straws and a plastic cup lid.

Sorry, not a fan of watching sports. I don't know nuffin' bout' football, or hockey or anything, but I play soccer. :L
0/10

0, don't care for hockey except dentistry jokes.

I would assume the hockey players had to sell their pucks and sticks to buy their way into the stadium, so now i guess they'll have to improvise with connected straws and a plastic cup lid.
and goals made out of sticks and plastic bags?

actually everything would be made out of beer cans

Judging at K1ng_0f_N0thing's profile GIF avatar, Hockey is where COD fans play.

Stars game in a month <3
Oh, and I'll be getting a new Ice Girls calender.

The lockout has ended! Go on nhl.com or any NHL site. It's over. The wait is over! The lockout has ended!

Now I can go to that Devils game on my birthday! Discuss the lockout ending
I think you meant to say Flyers game... Who cares if its not on your birthday still a better team ~~~~~~
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 12:31:37 PM by Pixel »

It's not back just yet. It looks like the deal will be finalized, but don't jump the gun.

"NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr stood side by side in the early hours of Sunday morning to announce there was a framework in place for a new collective bargaining agreement.

Although the deal still requires language clarification, legal fine-tuning and ratification from both sides, a verbal agreement has been reached on the major points.

"We still have a lot of work to do," Bettman said, "but it's good to be at this point."

The deal still requires majority approval from both the board of governors -- as early as Tuesday -- and the NHLPA membership before it can become official."

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/8817955/nhl-nhlpa-reach-tentative-agreement