Author Topic: iPhone 4S acting up  (Read 1204 times)

Pretty sure this is the only topic I've posted in a flew days aside from my Monster Hunter Tri 3 topic in Games...

Unless you mean posting, then yes, I was on all yesterday.

Hey guys if I act like a cigarette people will like me!
iPhone users logic.

you should probably know by now that apple doesn't give two craps about their customers.

I've been an apple user since 2001 and I've never had a problem with the company. Electronics fail, this is normal.

iPhone users logic.
Stfu you probably have a droid or something

Update: still not working, going to the apple store tomorrow maybe.

I've been an apple user since 2001 and I've never had a problem with the company. Electronics fail, this is normal.

Posted from iPhone 4s.

My step sister is having the same problem on our wifi. I looked it up and its most likely incompatibility between the routers firmware and the iphone OS. Thats what I read online, and its the only thing so far that makes sense. I think I've read about it before where iphone 4's have terrible wifi connectivity, not sure about Iphone 4s. My phone connects to our wifi just dandy.

My step sister is having the same problem on our wifi. I looked it up and its most likely incompatibility between the routers firmware and the iphone OS. Thats what I read online, and its the only thing so far that makes sense. I think I've read about it before where iphone 4's have terrible wifi connectivity, not sure about Iphone 4s. My phone connects to our wifi just dandy.
Except this problem started 2 days ago and I've had my iPhone for almost 5 months

Pro tip: don't post about apple support here. People will just tell you to buy a non-apple product.

>implying droid phones are inferior.