Fitocracy - stop being fatties V2

Author Topic: Fitocracy - stop being fatties V2  (Read 391 times)

Original OP
http://www.fitocracy.com/

Fitocracy is a website about fitness and motivation.
Personally I would love to see you guy (Even if you're not a fatass fitness is a good thing) join up and join the Blockland group not only does it help motivate me but hopefully you guys find it fun as well.

So the basics of the website is that log workouts and that gives you points which ranks you up, now if you don't like pointless levels you can at least look at it and say "Hey look at me I'm being active and doing fitness!" and that's all good.

If someone does decide to sign up the Blocklands group is http://www.fitocracy.com/group/7797/ and we can track each other on it and also mock each other for being sloths.
This thread appeared a while back and I was like "oh kewl lets do that and shet" but then completely forgot about it and never did anything, so, after like a month and a half of holidaying I've started feeling hella sluggish n stuff and decided it was time to start working out again. yippies~
It's relatively obvious that a lot of people here are unfit (p.s. not being fat doesn't mean you are fit)
So yeah we should like work out together n stuff, even ignoring all that it's a good way to log your exercises and learn more & better ways to work out.

is it only for fitness or weight lifting too? i use jefit as a workout tracker but this might be cool to look into when it comes to android

is it only for fitness or weight lifting too? i use jefit as a workout tracker but this might be cool to look into when it comes to android
To my knowledge it is basically there to track and present your workout, whatever it is.
It has all of your most known equiptment/body part related exercises, and doesn't focus so much on what you are trying to achieve (build muscle/tone/weight loss etc) as much as simply recording it.
I am not sure if they have courses specific to weight lifting but it's very possible, and every time you log your excersizes it shows you a few people who did the same and you can view there profiles which may give you some ideas and tips to help you out.
AKA yeah it has weights too.

Not a terriable idea, might try it.

Not a terriable idea, might try it.
Come my friend, we shall become GODS AMONG MEN
ALL SHOW KNEEL BEFORE US
By the time we are done we will be able to dance like this.
Fitness + hypocrisy?
Yes.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:00:51 AM by Clone v.117 »