Kong123 Being an Idiot

Author Topic: Kong123 Being an Idiot  (Read 3270 times)

I run the service that this server is hosted off of and I can confirm that the server was crashed.

From the console log:

AUTHCHECK: Kong123 = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Kong123
CADD: 91563 IP: (removed)
 +- bl_id = 30966
 +- AUTO SUPER ADMIN (List)
*** Sending mission load to client:
Slayer (Server): Sending Handshake: Kong123
Slayer (Server): Slayer client registered: Kong123 has Version 3.6
MrLoganator111: h
MrLoganator111: hi
Kong123: can i see clan topic
MrLoganator111: it looks kinda ugly so far
MrLoganator111: go into blockland forums then clan discussion
MrLoganator111: its the 1st one prob
MrLoganator111: ya it is
Kong123: eww
MrLoganator111: derp
MrLoganator111: i just realized that i failed
MrLoganator111: i only made it 3 wide...
MrLoganator111: instead of 5
MrLoganator111: DERP

A little later:

Kong123: they aint going to accept you
MrLoganator111: not with a 3 wide plane...
MrLoganator111: lol;
MrLoganator111: derp
Kong123: rg[mwgkmwfq
Kong123: $

The log ends after that Eval sign and I was greeted with the error window "This program Blockland.exe has stopped working" when I got on to restart it. I will say this is very unlike Kong to do something like this and I am very surprised to see that it happened as well.

always knew he was an idiot lol

Cowboy6, thank you for confirming this.

It is very possible that Kong123 will get revoked, because there is valid evidence of him crashing a server.

Cowboy6, thank you for confirming this.

It is very possible that Kong123 will get revoked, because there is valid evidence of him crashing a server.
Get his key revoked? I do NOT want that. I just want to get some dirt on his name. This is partially my fault. I should not have had eval activated. He doesn't do this in other servers. I could tell that he was just bored and wanted to mess around with me. We have known each other our entire lives, so we get that way sometimes. He just went a little far this time. Badspot, if you are reading this please do not revoke his key

Get his key revoked? I do NOT want that. I just want to get some dirt on his name. This is partially my fault. I should not have had eval activated. He doesn't do this in other servers. I could tell that he was just bored and wanted to mess around with me. We have known each other our entire lives, so we get that way sometimes. He just went a little far this time. Badspot, if you are reading this please do not revoke his key
If he intentionally wanted to crash the server and did it purposely, I think it is fair to have his key revoked. I'm sorry but I don't see a way where he could justify that it was ok to crash you.

Because he figured out what the eval sign was when his message went

Kong123: $
Kong123: *     <--- (Eval Sign)

Then the server went down...
Which is why your script_Eval is complete stuff.
It should
1. Lock access so you have to grant it
2. Echo the stuff before it evals it

the script is never going to echo to the console, unless you've put an echo() in the script then we can't base it on the console log, since that eval script looks custom, probably forgot to put an echo into the script .cs file, idk

Yeah there's not much you can do now Log. Kong will most likely be revoked no matter what you say if Badspot sees this.

Sorry to hear that your server crashed. Planes are a tad bit hard to build some times, especially after you make a bunch of changes to it, then you lose it :(

Yeah there's not much you can do now Log. Kong will most likely be revoked no matter what you say if Badspot sees this.
There is no valuable evidence for it and Kong doesn't admin it so nothing will happen.

lol noedit
I mean "admit"

Never thought Kong would do such a thing. Even as a joke.

If he intentionally wanted to crash the server and did it purposely, I think it is fair to have his key revoked. I'm sorry but I don't see a way where he could justify that it was ok to crash you.
It is my fault that I didn't have a grant eval access script, and he was just messing around. I could tell he didn't want to do any harm. Please, if you would, just let this topic die down. It has done enough damage to his reputation.

Kong isn't exactly in the position to criticize others builds

Kong isn't exactly in the position to criticize others builds
No he isn't, but this isn't a drama worthy situation. He was just messing around, and it was at a bad time. Its just like if you happen to shoot a nerf gun or something at your friend just as he turns around and it hits him right in the eye. He didn't know how much work I had put into it, and he was just messing around. I can guarantee you all that Kong would NEVER do this to any servers other than mine. As I said before, we have known each other since we were babies. This is NOT bad enough for revoking his key. A strike to his reputation is enough punishment.