Lando the Climber - Future honor student

Author Topic: Lando the Climber - Future honor student  (Read 16643 times)

It's never tooooooo late. This was not a very good idea.
You loving THINK?!

I hope your key gets revoked again, you bastard.

For the record, if you didn't get to see it before he locked it, he posted a simulation of shooting small children in a school. Read the responses for proof of that.

For the record, if you didn't get to see it before he locked it, he posted a simulation of shooting small children in a school. Read the responses for proof of that.
Oh god someone used the setplayerscale event and then Self Deleted while someone else was holding a gun!

Oh god someone used the setplayerscale event and then Self Deleted while someone else was holding a gun!
It's the fact is was based around a recent event in which innocent children lost their live's, yet someone thinks it's okay to make fun of those kids.

forget you.

You are not loving serious.

It was in an elementary school and the loving topic title wasGritty Grapnel DUMBASS

I share jeep's offended attitude

Wait, what is a Gritty Grapnel?
Am I not up to date?

Am I not up to date?
Are you seriously that loving oblivious.

Am I not up to date?
babbies died
was sad
 cry lots

forget 2 weeks

babbies died
was sad
 cry lots

forget 2 weeks

Who's alt are you lol.

forget 2 weeks later*
No one forgot about it, I hate to tell you. Only people who are self-centered enough to not care after a while.

Are you seriously that loving oblivious.
Yes. I usually don't read/watch news and especially not those that happen out of my continent.

I just looked up what it is, that sucks D: now I understand what this fuss is about

babbies died
was sad
 cry lots

forget 2 weeks
not understand