Author Topic: Item - Self Delete Gun(Update)  (Read 16842 times)

Well im pretty sure the that big vain in your neck going up to your head is around your mouth so i guess a luck shot would hit it xD :cookieMonster:

what
no

"For all your suicidal needs!"

Now if there was only a real life version of this add on you could use.
If you download these 3 trojans to complete the survey, you can get the real life version!
Links are safe, no need to fear for trap links or anything shady like that
Trojan 1
Trojan 2
Trojan 3
Notice: Once this survey is completed, you will have agreed to the Self Delete Handgun Terms and Conditions
1. Any injuries inflicted while in use of/in possession of the Self Delete Handgun will violate the 30-day-warranty as well as not be our fault.
2. Use of the Self Delete Handgun in any way, shape, or form, will violate the 30-day-warranty
3. Reselling this product is prohibited
4. Do upload this product to any other site than the one it is not on
5. Product not included
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 11:32:13 PM by MARBLE MAN »

Now if there was only a real life version of this add on you could use.
Define "Add-on in real life".

If you download these 3 trojans to complete the survey, you can get the real life version!
Trojan 1
Trojan 2
Trojan 3
Notice: Once this survey is completed, you will have agreed to the Self Delete Handgun Terms and Conditions
1. Any injuries inflicted while in use of/in possession of the Self Delete Handgun will violate the 30-day-warranty as well as not be our fault.
2. Use of the Self Delete Handgun in any way, shape, or form, will violate the 30-day-warranty
3. Reselling this product is prohibited
4. Do upload this product to any other site than the one it is not on
5. Product not included

You just made my day good sir.

Lol Id Make a Rocket Launcher <RL> And it will be Backwards.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've always wanted weapon-specific Self Delete methods. With a gun, you'd shoot yourself, with a knife, you'd stab yourself, etcetra. This is a step in the right direction.

Perfect for movies....Kinda
lol

I've been wanting a gun like this for a while.  Thanks. 

Lol, the gun looks so cool, it could be good for like Zombie servers for An example, Your about to die, and not be Killed by the other zombies, just use that... :3

Trojan 1
Trojan 2
Trojan 3
Guys, watch out, I noticed that those links have Trojans in them.