Author Topic: Humble Water Filter Merchant VS. Piers Morgan  (Read 2045 times)

1. Sorry bud but you are thinking of hollow-point bullets which are designed to expand inside the body.  Regular ammunition has a lead tip which is used for speed to get through an object(e.g. a person) quickly. Hollow points are designed to yes, i'm not doubting that. However all bullets can tumble, fragment and yaw inside the body. Of course again, dependent on the circumstances and factors involved.

2. Muscles can't just magically heal from medical science, self-reparation is a very difficult thing to achieve.  If you were to get a chunk of your upper arm blown off that muscle doesn't just grow back, and with something like that heart that needs to be working in a very particular fashion it's even harder. You're taking me very literally, I understand medical science can't just magically fix a stab-wound. Of course not, that would just be silly. However it is within the realms of possibility. I'm not trying to say that the heart will all of a sudden be back to normal, they'll need to live with health complications of the rest of their life.

3. Have you seen the ballistics of a knife stab?  Eugh that's all I need to say.  Also think about the cleanliness of a knife versus a bullet Indeed, they're both damaging; i'm not doubting that. I'm saying that bullets inflict a lot more damage then a knife can. Again, it depends on the factors involved, if you're going to be taking a machete to someone's skull then it doesn't matter either way.

Banning guns is stupid. Anyone who thinks guns should be banned is also stupid.

yeah gaz you watch to many movies. nearly all bullets people would encounter will not pass through you. nor sill they shatter shrapnel all over inside. nor would the majority of bullets/guns cause a huge gaping hole that gamers tend to believe happens all the time. being shot is quite minor, it usually takes many shots to kill a person lol.
knifes cause brutal damage very easily.

Depends. A .22 isn't going to do that much damage, but ammunition that's meant to kill usually does a pretty good job of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQsmMwfEZ3c

this one is better, as the gun advocate is actually intelligent and uses data.

So nothing to do with the point of gun laws though.

You have a very simplistic and naive view.