Author Topic: devildogelite- constant flaming & being extremely rude to cubelands  (Read 4615 times)

Short drama, but I'm sick of this guy flaming all of cubelands topics. Not only cubelands, but he's generally rude to nearly everyone in the forum. Knock it off? Some of his hit posts.

This makes no loving sense at all

Your must not be very smart then.

You not like google? How they yahoo worse than?

Stop using stuff grammar and pretending you don't know English. It is clear Cubelands is not familiar with the English language, big woop.

Cubelands only knows how to use yahoo, DUH!

So what if he uses yahoo? So what if he only knows how to use yahoo? This is also slightly condescending.

YOU HAVE NO loving IDEA WHAT A TAX CUT IS YOU STUPID MOTHERforgetER

This one was directed towards me-- I just didn't make my taxcut topic very clear. Even if I don't know what a taxcut is, do you have to flame so viciously?

Butterfly knives are some of the queerest things ever.

Everything you said is loving stupid.

Apparently everything any one else says is 'loving stupid'. :(

Or you're a cheap bastard who doesn't appreciate anything of quality.

More flaming. He likes to yell his opinion.

jesus christ reading Cubelands posts make me want to kill myself. They seem to be obvious attempts at trolling, but I'm almost 100% positive he's loving serious.

If you want to kill yourself, go ahead. No ones going to miss you as you've shown yourself to be a real jerk here. Stop flaming and putting everyone down.

Seriously, go through his posts. Besides all his arguing about technical things he yells in caps and flames massively.

He usually only flips out if the person is stupid.

When people are not being stupid hes pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has a problem with him. Devildogelite is smart and generally a cool guy.

Besides, everyone on here is like this. If this was the definition of constant flaming we'd all have been banned long ago.

I think he's mostly nice but with the evidence here it did show he wasn't being very polite to Cubelands. Cubelands himself has been very rude though.

Also: He seems like one of those guys who doesn't try to harm others, it's kind of just his way of getting his message across. I don't really see it as flaming, maybe just a harsh way of expressing his thoughts.

devildog is my diabetes bro

I don't know why you guys flame Cubelands all the time.
It's not like he's rude or vulgar towards others so why flame him?

I've never liked him. Not once have I ever seen him say ONE positive thing to anyone.

I've never liked him. Not once have I ever seen him say ONE positive thing to anyone.
Cubelands or devildog?

I don't know why you guys flame Cubelands all the time.
It's not like he's rude or vulgar towards others so why flame him?
He's been rude several times.

There's already like 2 dramas going around about Cubelands, so maybe devil is nasty for the same reasons that people are getting irritated by him, although making fun of his lack of fluency in English is pretty forgeted up, where he'd be outright flaming him.

I'm countering this because Furling creeped out IcyGamma and Squideey on Eksi's server, and because deaf people don't usually have bad grammar at his age.