Petition to ban all people who petition to ban Ephialtes

Poll

Ban them

Yes?
uh no

Author Topic: Petition to ban all people who petition to ban Ephialtes  (Read 2084 times)

These pricks are loving annoying, Ephialtes does nothing wrong. They know their petition wont get them anywhere and yet all they do is make stupid annoying topics, and when there annoying topics++ are removed they start crying about it.

these chumps should be banned.

Agree, but Ephialtes fault for unlocked the thread, and he was asked by Kalphiter :s

I somewhat agree, although I am mostly neutral on this Ephialtes argument.

...and people call me extreme.

Agree, but Ephialtes fault for unlocked the thread, and he was asked by Kalphiter :s

The most important lesson I've learned being a moderator is that whatever you do, you've done it wrong. Always.

He's rude, but I personally do not care if he moderates his own threads, but randomly condemning others is unacceptable administrator behavior.

Can't wait until someone says this petition "wont get them anywhere".

The most important lesson I've learned being a moderator is that whatever you do, you've done it wrong. Always.
Perfection.

Sig'd

This petition won't get anywhere!

OP has to floss the dingleberries out of his teeth after this love-making session with Ephialtes starfish.

Perfection.

Sig'd

You too.

Do you need a hug? Try not to cry too loudly, you'll attract a walker.

Has Ephi censored any posts that weren't in the RTB thread?

OP has to floss the dingleberries out of his teeth after this love-making session with Ephialtes starfish.

You too.

Severely hope you're kidding as I absolutely loathe Ephialtes, just that what he said just so happens to be true in just about any instance of the world.

Nice try though

Severely hope you're kidding as I absolutely loathe Ephialtes, just that what he said just so happens to be true in just about any instance of the world.

Nice try though

As someone who's moderated and administrated on a few forums and a whole lot of game servers, I completely disagree with that.

i think it's just bandwagon.