Author Topic: I just found something which brought back memories  (Read 1067 times)

For those of you interested in the Sims franchise by EA, I just found a Sims; Busting out GBA emulator.
This game holds a special place in my heart as it was one of the first console games I ever played.

If you want I'll post the link here in a bit

If you want I'll post the link here in a bit
Isn't that against the rules though?

Isn't that against the rules though?
Quote from: Badspot
You are visiting a forum owned by someone who makes their living selling a game.    Posts encouraging software piracy are extremely disrespectful.

Do not:
Do not talk about pirating software
Do not give links to software pirating sites
Do not give instructions on how to pirate software
Do not talk about how you just pirated software
Do not give links/talk about/show off private or cracked mmo servers - this is piracy
Do not use "clever" innuendo to talk about any of these things

Stuff that is ok:
Emulation
Abandonware - but you better be sure

I'm pretty sure that emulation is technically illegal, not only are you getting free access to games you have to buy but your also ripping off the source code of the console you are emulating
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:25:44 PM by swollow »

Quote from: Badspot
Stuff that is ok:
Emulation

it might be freeware actually. GBA is pretty old and i dont think nintendo would be trying to earn off this game on p4-content wii downloads or anything.

and roms dosnt have anything to do with being pirated or not.
most old roms are fine to dl. its a tough call because there is no such thing as legit freeware, companies simply stop caring.
like piracy that becomes legal by default lol
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:27:09 PM by Bisjac »

Nobody cares about downloading emulators and ROMs, Badspot even made one himself.
99% of these games aren't sold in stores anymore and there is no way of getting them. Calm down.

I LOVED SIMS BUSTIN OUT.

That was a great GBA game, absolutely loved it.

I LOVED SIMS BUSTIN OUT.

That was a great GBA game, absolutely loved it.
It was a great game, especially for its time
also, the game is about 10 years old so I would be pretty suprised if it wasnt freeware