Author Topic: I got Albuterol in my eye.  (Read 15101 times)

I been rinsing my eyes with water for ten minutes. Should I go to hospital? YES OR NO?
Quote from: Drugs.com
...and seek medical attention.

you're fine dude, seriously. you're on a forum full of hypochondriacs. go look at any 'i'm sick' thread. god damn you're all pussies.

you're fine dude, seriously. you're on a forum full of hypochondriacs. go look at any 'i'm sick' thread. god damn you're all pussies.
I'm going to stay with your advice. I'm pretty sure a drop the size of a grain of sand would matter, I was just really freaking out when I posted.

smoke it, or inject it for best results.

god damn you're all pussies.
Misread as puppies and laughed for a while.

I'm going to stay with your advice. I'm pretty sure a drop the size of a grain of sand would matter, I was just really freaking out when I posted.

you're good man, i promise. if in a few hours your eye is red or irritated or itchy i'd maybe CALL your doctor and see if he recommends you come in. but i highly doubt you'll need to.

Do you have asthma?
Yes.

you're good man, i promise. if in a few hours your eye is red or irritated or itchy i'd maybe CALL your doctor and see if he recommends you come in. but i highly doubt you'll need to.
K, It's not irritated at all. So I doubt it will later, But I'll keep in mind.

Albuterol has 70% hydrofluoric acid in it

in short time your eye will burn out
or if you go to sleep you'll never be able to see out of it again
an infection will start and slowly reach the other eye
by the end of the week you will be completely blind

but it's better to be paranoid in a situation like this.

but it's better to be paranoid in a situation like this.

no it's not you fool. being paranoid ends you up on WebMD when you have a small cold and convicing you that you're either dying of aids or you're pregnant.

Use a cloth and rub your eyes.
Cloths clean everything.

no it's not you fool. being paranoid ends you up on WebMD when you have a small cold and convicing you that you're either dying of aids or you're pregnant.
yeah but aids/pregnancy is not certain. what we DO know is that he got a dangerous chemical in his eye, and that half of the posts here are telling him to go to the doctor. a simple trip to a local clinic would let him know if he's gonna be blind or not. brushing it off could be dangerous.

yeah but aids/pregnancy is not certain. what we DO know is that he got a dangerous chemical in his eye, and that half of the posts here are telling him to go to the doctor. a simple trip to a local clinic would let him know if he's gonna be blind or not. brushing it off could be dangerous.

a little chemicals never hurt anybody, if anything it'll do him some good to not be a nancy.