Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 38523 times)

The pole was originally de-admining Herecy, me, both or none(?).
Oh. I would have voted to de-admin Herecy. He mainly just sits there and doesnt help anyone anyway when I'm on. He seems to ignore me a lot.

Just remove the income decreasing you stubborn goat.

I healed for around 500 a tick but still get reduced income. Such bullstuff.

At least make it so that if you do your job than your income does not decrease for a few ticks.

At least make it so that if you do your job than your income does not decrease for a few ticks.
Just remove the income decreasing you stubborn goat.

I healed for around 500 a tick but still get reduced income. Such bullstuff.
You only need to do your job once for your paycheck to return back to normal. It's not the end of the world if your paychek is $5 less than normal.

You only need to do your job once for your paycheck to return back to normal. It's not the end of the world if your paychek is $5 less than normal.

Just noticed the paycheck always get reduced. I thought it would stay the same if you made your job that tick, but you're supposed to turn it to normal by doing your job after you've got the income reduced.

No one carrys money around so my paycheck as a Mob Boss ends up almost hitting zero.

No one carrys money around so my paycheck as a Mob Boss ends up almost hitting zero.
Place bounties.

Place bounties.
I aint got money to waste.
My main source of income is going to jail because its fun killing people and anything else is boring.

Getting money is slow but I like it

Getting money is slow but I like it

Slow money is great and all, but the decrease is what really pisses me off. It's slow enough and I don't wanna have to deal with having to go to jail every time I want my paycheck to go back up to $40...

Slow money is great and all, but the decrease is what really pisses me off. It's slow enough and I don't wanna have to deal with having to go to jail every time I want my paycheck to go back up to $40...

Indeed, its quite annoying for everyone.

Indeed, its quite annoying for everyone.
That means it's working.

That means it's working.
I can't join your server for some raisin

Kaphost his having some minor (major) connection problems. Will be back up within the hour.

EDIT: The server is up but can't authenticate the clients to the master server.

EDIT: Fixed.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 08:55:51 PM by Plexious »

Sorry for the connection issues, this was caused by a Windows bug that has a patch. This prevented the server from initiating connections to remote hosts (such as authenticating BL players), but left actual players on clients' servers alone because BL uses a connection-less protocol. The patch will take effect on the next server restart however it takes months for this issue to happen again and it can be fixed manually.