Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32522 times)

No, this will never work.

Glass could buy a stuff-ton of keys, I have a couple more, and Dotdot, has more.

Bans will not solve anything and I'm not the one calling Glass.

just stfu.

Exactly, because you idiots are the absolute scum of the forums and know you will once again do more stuff in the future to get banned again. I've never had to worry about buying extra keys because I don't make myself hated by everyone and do stupid stuff to break rules. The fact you all have all these backup keys is pathetic in itself.

At least you all will get knocked down one more notch closer to having to pay for your bullstuff.

I didn't say it was Wound who prank called me. I don't know who it is. But Tango and wound obviously gave it out freely.

There just needs to be a usergroup that blocks the people in it from posting in any Off Topic categories and apply it to these tards.

Exactly, because you idiots are the absolute scum of the forums and know you will once again do more stuff in the future to get banned again. I've never had to worry about buying extra keys because I don't make myself hated by everyone and do stupid stuff to break rules. The fact you all have all these backup keys is pathetic in itself.

At least you all will get knocked down one more notch closer to having to pay for your bullstuff.
Holy stuff yes

There just needs to be a usergroup that blocks the people in it from posting in any Off Topic categories and apply it to these tards.
There is. It's called a ban.

Wound just cooled me, again, except he used his number. Like seriously. loving stop.

Wound just called me, again, except he used his number. Like seriously. loving stop.

what, I didn't call you. wtf.

wtf, seriously I did no call you.

noedit: you're obviously lying.

You saved that number and labeled it as me, just stfu and stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

noedit: you're obviously lying.

You saved that number and labeled it as me, just stfu and stop pulling stuff out of your ass.
I'm not you moron. Thats my house phone with caller ID.

I'm not you moron. Thats my house phone with caller ID.
ok but I did not call you.

ok but I did not call you.
Then someone called using your Caller ID somehow. Which I don't even know how they would.

Then someone called using your Caller ID somehow. Which I don't even know how they would.
If I would have called you wouldn't leave my Caller ID.