Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32532 times)

Lmao

Told you you'd be banned wound

What the actual forget Wound.

Don't feel like putting more clutter in my Imgur.

Seems Tango told me everything, even apologized. Alot more than I could say for you, Wound.

Seems Tango told me everything, even apologized. Alot more than I could say for you, Wound.

He also said this about you.

NoEdit, Damn.

Why can't you guys get legitimately banned, like, your body self and mind banned.
What's the point banning an account if you're going to waste $20 and make another one, and continue being pricks?

Why can't you guys get legitimately banned, like, your body self and mind banned.
What's the point banning an account if you're going to waste $20 and make another one, and continue being pricks?
I'm not being a prick anymore, But I am still receiving prank calls and other stuff.

Even If I did say that right after Tango said no.  I said yeah I won't, and then I hung up our call and start playing Blockland.

I did not call you.

The following people are now banned:

Glassy - Flaming in basically every post he's ever made + Harassment IRL
dotdothexagon - Harassment / Creeping on people
Juice - Harassment IRL
Darkness ZXW - Harassment / Creeping on people
Tango² - Harassment / Creeping on people

Glass, dotdot*, and Juice (aka wound), are all habitual offenders.  I have no doubt they will all get new keys and be back at it within a month if not within the hour.
Wishes do come true!
...for about eight minutes.

I'm not being a prick anymore, But I am still receiving prank calls and other stuff.
I'm going to hold this against you the next time you make an outburst and decide to be a bitch, so you might want to try and improve your actions this time around.

I recognize Badspots lust for money, but maybe he could take one for the team and IP ban them?

I recognize Badspots lust for money, but maybe he could take one for the team and IP ban them?
I'd pay him $20 just to ban all of them for good.

I don't know whose still doing it, But I counted all the prank calls from last night and today, The total is 36 Prank calls in last 24 hours. At night I will have to leave the phone off the hook I guess.

I don't know whose still doing it, But I counted all the prank calls from last night and today, The total is 36 Prank calls in last 24 hours. At night I will have to leave the phone off the hook I guess.
Jesus forget.