Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32564 times)

"Reports indicate he sold his soul to get said fortune, exclaims 'Worth it!'"
"I just banned everyone from my forums and watched the $20s fly in by the truckloads. Morons." -Badspot

"Reports indicate he sold his soul to get said fortune, exclaims 'Worth it!'"

"Mysterious 'Eric Hartman' taking $5 from more than 30,000 parents around the world"

"Badspot bans people in another chain ban for using quotations marks too much...

oh forget

I've had the same key since either 2006 or early 2007.
It's not that hard to go this long without being a loving idiot and getting permabanned.

It's so satisfying to see the same people that accuse you of being an idiot who deserves to be banned get banned.

i think it's even more satisfying watching them get banned after they say stuff like this
What lol, wiggle out of what, i didn't break any rules to get banned.

Boltster thinks i'm going to get banned for admittance to pranks/trolling ( i might get banned but I don't see how )

when I never admitted to what he says, he has changed the story from me admitting to knowing.

I'm impressed how fast these users came back.
What I don't understand is why they blatantly display that they are indeed the same person and how they last this long with that information on display.

The following people are now banned:

Glassy - Flaming in basically every post he's ever made + Harassment IRL
dotdothexagon - Harassment / Creeping on people
Juice - Harassment IRL
Darkness ZXW - Harassment / Creeping on people
Tango² - Harassment / Creeping on people

Glass, dotdot*, and Juice (aka wound), are all habitual offenders.  I have no doubt they will all get new keys and be back at it within a month if not within the hour.

haha, best wake-up surprise ever.

pretty sure glass is already back though.

pretty sure glass is already back though.

He posted in the topic... right after Badspot...

yeah okay i just found out most of these douchebags are already back, except for dotdotshape and tango.

"It costs 400,000 dollars to ban Glass, for 12 seconds."

Just finished reading the topic, and wow
You guys really disliked glass so much that you called his house at 3 AM? Even if glass did call you, doing it back would only make things worse
and glass, starting it, what did you think they were going to do back
dipstuffs

so i haven't been around the drama block lately, did juice, glassy, darkness and tamgo get silent banned?

so i haven't been around the drama block lately, did juice, glassy, darkness and tamgo get silent banned?
The following people are now banned:

Glassy - Flaming in basically every post he's ever made + Harassment IRL
dotdothexagon - Harassment / Creeping on people
Juice - Harassment IRL
Darkness ZXW - Harassment / Creeping on people
Tango² - Harassment / Creeping on people

Glass, dotdot*, and Juice (aka wound), are all habitual offenders.  I have no doubt they will all get new keys and be back at it within a month if not within the hour.